3 Unit sides 12-10
5 Unit sides 14-22

Totals
3 Units 5-4

ML Parlays 0-1 -3.15 units
Teasers 1-1
5 unit teasers 3-0
3 unit teasers 0-1

would have liked to have done a little better today but at least the 10 unit play came thru...Told myself that as long I wasn't in a huge hole today that I would go big on SD also. If it loses I wont be down all that much for the week so what the hell, its gambling

SD +3.5 for 10 units

well what do I say about that game, neither team deserved to win, Im just glad I did. Its nice to get the big plays..thats for sure

if you think about it IND should never have lined up to go for it on 4th and inches. if that FG attempt was 5 yards closer it would have been good. and if you dont get it you look like the dumbest team of the year

SD +3.5 10 units----winner

well what do I say about that game, neither team deserved to win, Im just glad I did. Its nice to get the big plays..thats for sure

if you think about it IND should never have lined up to go for it on 4th and inches. if that FG attempt was 5 yards closer it would have been good. and if you dont get it you look like the dumbest team of the year

SD +3.5 10 units----winner

no kidding, wtf was Dungy thinking? was he really going to draw SD offsides? um no. but instead he lost the game. That was a Joe Gibbs like call.

good plays.:cheers:

Back