How Shady Will it be Today?

TheShadyNFL

Pretty much a regular
1st football picks posted here, hope they are good ones. sucks to bet against any of the teams on the board today, I chose...

not a big money line player but I can see at least one of these teams winning by less than 3 today and since buying the hook isnt much cheaper than the ML I will lay the extra juice today

CHI ML
IND ML

I like the early under and the late over may only parlay the two totals

thanks guys its hard going against the saints and any team on the board today for that matter. I have more money on the 2nd game because I like it a little more.

I think if bears win its a bears colts super bowl. if saints win I will be a little scared of my colts pick because if the saints or the colts get there its hard to see either one of them losing the game. Tough to think manning would finally get there only to lose and the storybook season for the saints would have an awful ending if they lose the big one

You never get burned when the Shade is around...haha..just made that up. Must be the beer. Anyways, great to have you here bud. Lets make some cash. And yes, Im on the Colts as well. Opposite you with the Saints. Just not impressed with the Bears right now. Good luck buddy..:shake: :cheers:

Back