How much did they win by

RetroVK

This claim is disputed
Some stats from a game today. tell me how much on average team A wins by.

TEAM A TEAM B

total yards 538 468
rush yards 310 336
pass yards 228 132

first downs 29 23

time of poss 3250 2710

which team do you bet on a straight up ml if you could bet it next week at even money ?

Kyle, I ended up taking the Ducks after saying I wouldn't. Something about the situation just felt right. While UH actually outplayed them for a majority of the game, they had some inexperienced guys make a lot of mistakes. It comes and goes in cycles. I lost Kansas State money line because they were a young team on the road that made mistakes, and I won on UO for the same reason.

Grats on the win gar. Nice to know someone made some money on it atleast. This game hurt me because half way through the third quarter uh was first and goal in a 20-20 ball game. i never count my chickens much but i was kind of counting them here. i went 2-2 and am not very proud of my capping. the games were as follows.

mizz -3.5 i would not bet it again
virginia -3.5 i would bet the other side
troy + 25 i would not bet it again
houston +17 would bet it again and consider a ml

i had to whine about the one i felt unlucky in as it doesnt look too good to point out how lucky i got in the mizz and troy games.

yes that k state final score was a bit deceiving. they led most of the way. did you list your ml for this week at ctg or do i have to go look it up at the other spot ?

I have always found that those things even themselves out so I am looking forward to cashing in this IOU for a ML ticket of +400ish later in the year.

you can do it.

that johnson injury hurt in the utah game

i am a huge fan of this site over the other. but your ml thread is a must read through out each week.

Back