How many points is PSU gonna whip Michigan by?

Ah......been waiting all week for PSU guys to show up...wheres Cappy22???

LOL

Its gonna be tight bor. I am on PSU and Under...I see a 13-10 Michigan win. One key error by Morelli.

Hmmmm

umpennhartkingaw.jpg

You gotta remember, this is Penn States season...

Michigan (and their crooked refs) screwed them over last year...

That stadium will be insane...

But, youre right...I dunno if Morellis ready...we shall see

I assume you saw this:

Wolverines WR Manningham out vs. Penn State

ESPN.com news services

Fourth-ranked Michigan will be without its most dynamic receiver at Happy Valley against Penn State on Saturday night.

Mario Manningham had arthroscopic knee surgery Tuesday and is out for the Wolverines' game against the Nittany Lions, coach Lloyd Carr said.
The Detroit News, citing sources close to the situation, reported on Monday that the Manningham's surgery was to repair a partially torn meniscus in his knee. The paper also said Manningham may have a partial tear of the medial collateral ligament in the knee.

ESPN's Joe Schad reports Manningham suffered the knee injury in last week's 31-13 win over Michigan State when he had three catches, two touchdowns and 75 receiving yards.

A native of Warren, Ohio, Manningham was named the Big Ten Offensive Player of the Week in consecutive weeks last month after combining for 250 yards and five TDs in victories over Notre Dame and Wisconsin. He has 24 catches for 527 yards and nine TDs for the Wolverines (6-0).

With Manningham out, junior Adrian Arrington, who has 12 catches for 195 yards and three scores this season, and little-used freshman Greg Matthews likely will see more deep balls, with Steve Breaston remaining the primary target for short passes.

We know all about it Smoke. Thats why I predict a low scoring close game. I have had this game circled as UM's hiccup game...the real test for them..with no MM...its gonna be a war. TWO GREAT defenses...I'll take Mike Hart to be gutty and a more experienced QB..Michigan escapes..barely.

Yes Sir...your more than welcome to be involved in my avatra bet with Jump. Imma going on the limb as I will be 6-7 point dog in that game.

When UM wins at the shoe....You wear the big blue avatar till bolw season concludes...and likewise if other result may happen

BTW..Tigers are in ALCS..only thought it was fittting

LOL...I won't dispute the fact it MAY have been out of bounds...that pic is NOT clear though..lol

and im not even gonna get in to the bullshit two seconds added on argument as well as the fact we woulda killed texas last year (seriously, same team but our defense was waaaaaaaay better)...

Smokedawg said:
and im not even gonna get in to the bullshit two seconds added on argument as well as the fact we woulda killed texas last year (seriously, same team but our defense was waaaaaaaay better)...

Oh gawd//now RJ and Horn will be in this thread..lol

smokedawg, put the bong down. Now your really dreamin.

Please remember your dinosaur coach came to Texas last year before the season to learn how to use a QB with legs. I'm pretty sure the Texas defense would know how to stop him. Same team? PSU QB was chosen 100th overall in the NFL as a RB while the Texas QB was chosen third overall and the first QB taken in the NFL draft.

If that doesn't help just think what Texas would be doing to opposing teams this year if he would've returned for his SR year.

Anyway I'll jump back out of this and watch you Big 10 guys go at it.

Smokedawg said:

Crack is apparently legal in Pennsylvania.

Standard admonition to PSU fans: Next time you want to argue that your team is soooooo superior and that JoePa is the shit, if that team challenges you to a game--accept.

Remember when Texas invited you to play in the Cotton Bowl when JoePa was grousing about getting no respect and thought PSU was the best team in the country? Texas was #1 then. PSU could have proved they were better.

And what happened?

PSU chickened out and went to the Orange Bowl. And Texas won the Cotton Bowl and was crowned national champs.

I must be the only one who thinks michigan this year is a great team who won't fart in their own kibbles by losing to a PSU team they beat last year in a down year for em.

I don't just point to the ND game; Michigan has crushed all comers so far...the wolverines utterly obliterated ND. Michigan has been consistently undervalued since week 1, and I honestly think they're arguably a #1 team. tOSU game will be fun to watch. :)

Michigan wins by 10-14. With all healthy WRs, this team beats the lions by 3TDs.

btw...I'm an ncsu fan (ACC champ game, here we come!). not a homer in this discussion...

you'll never win an argument against rj and horn about last years's vince youngs.. GL smoke..lol.

Do you guys have a porta potty for joepa when he shits his pants being down 20-0?

HUNTDOG said:
Do you guys have a porta potty for joepa when he shits his pants being down 20-0?

he needed one in the Shoe this year as he shit himself all the way to the locker room in the middle of a play...lmfao..

RJ, Actually...they banned crack in pennsylvania two years ago. I didn't know that about not wanting to take on UT in the Cotton Bowl. Is that the year Nixon annointed UT National Champs?

Penn St was a fine team last year, but they couldn't have beaten Texas.

horses said:
RJ, Actually...they banned crack in pennsylvania two years ago. I didn't know that about not wanting to take on UT in the Cotton Bowl. Is that the year Nixon annointed UT National Champs?

Penn St was a fine team last year, but they couldn't have beaten Texas.

God annoited Texas champs. Nixon just passed along the message.

I believe it was that year (69) and not '70.

You texas guys have your opinion (wrong) and I have mine (PSU 37 Texas 28) but the point is we'll never know because Michigan (and their crooked on the payroll refs) screwed us over and prevented the matchup from happening (and if they hadnt, the BCS would have). Thusly, we get our revenge on saturday and lay it to these cheating bastards!!

He may come back with the Curtis Ennis led Lions after the Nebraska upset in the Fiesta. Pre-warning cause I was arguing with a PSU guy last year on this subject. Think it was frankthebank.

Smokedawg said:
You texas guys have your opinion (wrong) and I have mine (PSU 37 Texas 28) but the point is we'll never know because Michigan (and their crooked on the payroll refs) screwed us over and prevented the matchup from happening (and if they hadnt, the BCS would have). Thusly, we get our revenge on saturday and lay it to these cheating bastards!!

just so you know, bro...

saying "Thusly" is a little like saying "more better".

What weakness in Michigan's defense is PSU going to exploit? If JoePa tries to have Morelli pass through the secondary, expect a few picks. He may get a few big plays too (I doubt it), but PSU should have lost to Minny last week, and I don't think they'll be able to rush on Michigan's D, I really don't think Morelli is capable of winning the game with his arm, and I think if he tries, Michigan's pass rush will bust him a fucking rupture...

...a lot.

Honestly,it should be a great game and I would NOT be surprised to see PSU win SU, and this is coming from a die hard UM fan...love the shit talkin..keep it up!

Ohio State would have beat Penn State on a nuetral field last Year....even at PSU (without the damn whiteout at night). Also, OSU beats Texas if Hamby's bitch ass catches the pass or Tressal runs on 3rd and long to set up a FG (then Vince's drive would be irrelevant!

None of your teams hold a candle to the San Diego State Aztecs!

0-5 Bitches (SU & ATS)!!!! Now that's consistent!!! :spank:

Back