how do i hedge

brewer

Fan Club of any and everyone good!
cavs at 25 to 1 to win the ring?

anybody with some sense please offer it. im too caught up emotionally in my hatred for spurs and stons this postseason.

Ok how do you hedge NOW? Cavs are in the conference finals. You'd have to back all 3 remaining teams to get a sure payout. How do you do that when the odds are low on SA and DET?

Perhaps if they advance to the finals. Or you can back the Pistons now :D.

Ok my math sucks right now, it's 7 AM and I had a few beers, celebrating the Spurs win. :) :cheers:

i know there is a way to assure myself some nice profit regardless of the outcomes here on out.

Nice position you are in bro. One thing you can do is bet on the Pistons to win east conf final, should be about -250, -300?

Then if somehow the cavs advance, then you can bet on spurs to win the final. again -300?

I'd just bet to win your original wager amount on Pistons to win the series. Then you will have a free wager on the Cavs to win it all. If the Cavs lose to Detroit, you lose nothing. If the Cavs wins, you can hedge AGAIN on Spurs for definite profit.

I agree with Believe, if you still want to win a decent amount that's the way to go. I personally think the Pistons beat the Cavs so I'd put 15 units to win 5ish on the Pistons, then if the Cavs somehow win you've got 10 left to hedge on the Spurs, cause there is no way the Cavs actually win it all, and you'll come out +2 or 3 and you're even if the Cavs actually win. But if you want to win a lot go with Believe

Like ATLHAWKS, I think DET wins, so I'd bet more on the series if the price isn't too inflated. But we could see a # over -300.

ATL, i was thinking along those lines. but im hoping cavs can split the first two so i get a better price.

i agree with believe or u can hope utah bets the spurs in game one due to lack of rest then bet on the spurs series bet for a lot better odds and win some that way then betting the pistons at -300 and maybe the cavs get lucky and win 1 in det then series bet won't be -300 ... i know that prolly is stupid but u never know u will have a lot better profit if either happens

Back