How did you do in Week One?

SHSUHorn

Thief
Looks like alot of us on here did good as many of the popular CTG plays cashed in. Great week one for me going 22-9 overall on sides and props.

Can't believe BC and ISU shit the bed at the end of their games and I would've never thought Pitt would've exploded on offense like that to make that play go over.

Congrats to all the winners and the others go chase on Ole Miss and Baylor tomorrow lol.

How did ya do?

:11_15_19:

Great start Horn.

So far 7-5 for me with Ole Miss still coming. Feel that one is solid.

Shocked about Houston, Navy, and Utah. Thought those would cover easily.

I went 7-4, about a TD away from being 9-2 but I lost two bets on one damn game. Im loading up on TCU for tomorrow. I will be at that game as well.

Went 10-4 (+$472.50) so far this week and am damn happy to be where I'm at lol. GL tomorrow everyone! let's keep up this great start!

Today was :

Sides: 4-3 (+2.41 units)
Total: 1-1 ( +/- 0 units)
Teasers: 2-0 ( +9.4 units)

11.8 units to the good is how I started. I'm real happy w/ it cause it makes it much more relaxing to cap games this week. Week ones are always a bit nerve wracking..

Great job so far guys..

9-4 so far in week 1 with TCU -6.5 still pending. Already starting to get to work on Week 2, so will post early leans once the lines come out.

Got off to a 5-5 start thru Sat. Fla St pending.

I see msot of you had a good week so far. :shake:

I WON My 1st game of thed Year in NEBR.

Then proceeded to go 2-6 the rest of the day. Guess I tailed all the losers. HOU, UTAH, OU, NAVY, etc, etc. Did get USC & TX though.

3-5 total, 5-7 on the week

lost Akron by a PAT and if i stayed away from MAC dogs against the Big 10 i would have been 5-3. also if i would have played Rutgers and Tenn like i had been planning...damn wife had me out shopping and i forgot to add them as the day went along

looking at Baylor today and Louisville...we'll see

6 - 0 ats would have been 7 - 0 but i hedged my neb -20 play
1 - 0 ML parlay
also have an open teaser ( which is pats pickem with nd pick em)

so pretty good.

Wow some guys kicked serious ass...congrats.

I went 8-8 ATS with Miami pending on Monday. Shitty week but coulda been worse and keep your heads up guys, it's a long season.

How many games are you guys playing?

20 games per weekend? That's too many. Your winning percentage inevitably will go down as you spread out your action. Just my experience...

won with:
UTEP (+2.5)
Northwestern (-4.5) (Thanks for this tip, Horn)
Minnesota (-15)
Nevada (+12.5) (Thanks for this tip y'all)
USC (-8)

lost:
Over 48 Minnesota/Kent St
Notre Dame (-6.5)

Going with Mississippi (-3) today.

up a little bro (2.5 units) with having a number of games that could have been winners (ND, AZ, etc).

:shake:

CFB Ace said:
20 games per weekend? That's too many. Your winning percentage inevitably will go down as you spread out your action. Just my experience...

You play your game; I'll play mine.:shake:

I'm glad you did well this weekend; good luck with Mrs. Ippy today.

5-1...Was relying on the Hogs D...Did'nt happen...

BEST BET 1-0..Way to go AUBBIE.....

Guess Tennessee suprised all.....Are they that good or the Cal Bears that bad??
Glad to be home....Of all my years going to Tuscaloosa, I got my first "PINK" ticket Friday nite.....Open Beverage...:down: Sum bitches....

4-2 thanks to some of you guys in the forum providing excellent write ups since i dont have much time right now because of school... good stuff guys

Hey, first time poster here -- been lurking for the last 5 days or so and really enjoyed reading. I use the same screenname over at Orangebloods.com, where I think I've seen SHSU Horn.

Last year I wrote down who I'd pick on a weekly basis, but never laid real money down. I ended the CFB season at about 65%. For this weekend, I did the same thing and was right on 15 of 20 (although I probably wouldn't bet on that many in any given week).

Anyway, I'm ready to start using real money, so I'm open to recommendations for the best sites to do so. Thanks in advance.

The ones I got right this week were:

UTEP +2.5
Tulsa -24
Minnesota/Kent under 51.5
Nevada +12.5
Nevada/Fresno under 56
Wisconsin/BGSU under 50.5
tOSU -10 at the half
Texas -22.5 at the half
LSU -16.5 at the half
WVU -21.5
Nebraska -21
Tennessee wins
Pitt -3
OU/UAB under 46
USC -8.5

and the ones I got wrong were:

BC -11.5
Iowa St. -8.5
Michigan -14 at the half
Pitt/UVA under 49
Houston -12

SoCalHorn said:
Hey, first time poster here -- been lurking for the last 5 days or so and really enjoyed reading. I use the same screenname over at Orangebloods.com, where I think I've seen SHSU Horn.

Last year I wrote down who I'd pick on a weekly basis, but never laid real money down. I ended the CFB season at about 65%. For this weekend, I did the same thing and was right on 15 of 20 (although I probably wouldn't bet on that many in any given week).

Anyway, I'm ready to start using real money, so I'm open to recommendations for the best sites to do so. Thanks in advance.

The ones I got right this week were:

UTEP +2.5
Tulsa -24
Minnesota/Kent under 51.5
Nevada +12.5
Nevada/Fresno under 56
Wisconsin/BGSU under 50.5
tOSU -10 at the half
Texas -22.5 at the half
LSU -16.5 at the half
WVU -21.5
Nebraska -21
Tennessee wins
Pitt -3
OU/UAB under 46
USC -8.5

and the ones I got wrong were:

BC -11.5
Iowa St. -8.5
Michigan -14 at the half
Pitt/UVA under 49
Houston -12

great to have u aboard bro...my recommendation is pinnacle for sure...you can go to your homepage and click on the banner and it will take you directly to the site...they're many good sites out there, but it's the most user friendly and gives u the most options..on sports, vigs, and totals..

:cheers:

best weekend ever:

10 of 11 only missed a 3 team parlay. got 2 of 3 (USC & Tenn) but lost on ND.

all were straight except i hit a two team parlay on Texas

I didn't do as well as most this opening week.

5-5 on sides, but I'm up about 0.9 Units thanks to a juicy USC play.

I'm still pissed about the BC game, and pretty damn surprised by how bad Houston's defense looked.

GL to all who have plays today and tomorrow. I have a small 0.5 Unit bet on Louisville. :shake:

Not bad...........7-3 posted w a missed Friday teaser. Also hit UCLA when it went to 3..........didn't need to wait as it turns out.

BIG money on USC 2nd hf:cheers:

2-1... won on Rutgers and USC... lost on Iowa St.

Great to see so many guys had a good first weekend and hopefully everyones success will continue! Have learned a lot of good things in the week I've been a member...

I'm happy for the guys who had big weeks. I didn't, it was a loss of coffee money. Had BYU on the ML, which would have helped.
My 1-AA plays went 3-2.

10-7 on sides and UNDERS. (I hit two parlays, but never posted them in this forum so will not count them in final tally.) I have two plays pending: Mississippi -3 and Miami/FSU UNDER 39.5. So, worse case scenario I will go 10-9 and still be in the black. Not great, but on the + side.

Damn glad to see so many others cashed BIG this opening week!
dollars.gif

7-3 baby!!!! (1 of the losses was a degenerate late night tail w/ charliebx....how does a fucking p.a.t. cost me a win?!) lololololol

Back