How can I keep starting Kap? Trade offered.

ljc_267

Mister NSFW
I have a very solid team aside from Kap. Am 1-4 and lost two matches directly because of him. Bradford is my backup and he did enough in both instances to have earned me 2 extra wins.

while I know trading is an option, but would you bench him for Bradford.

I wouldn't bench him for Bradford, but I'd certainly be looking to upgrade the position ASAP. What trade pieces do you have.

yeah i drafted him in 1 league (2QB) just for the zone read runs. maybe they'll put it back in but i doubt it

Im trying trying to upgrade, but everyone is asking too.much(#1 wr)...i picked up cutler in the interim...

I offered decker for wilson( guy already has stafford, and is desperate for wr) , he wants me to give up welker, im going hold out i think he will cave

I don't see it at all..they aren't even running the zone read with him...they seem to have no interest in putting him in harms way.

My Team

Kap QB
Lynch
Fred Jackson/D. Williams
Dez
Fitz
Colston
J. Thomas

Bench
Bradford
D. Thomas Oak
Ridley
M. Bennet

You don't have enough quality depth to get an upgrade at QB...the only two players that you can trade to get an upgrade to a top 10 guy would be Dez or Skittles, neither of which you will be willing to trade.

Yeah, I agree. Ridley falling flat on his face didn't help

Had I been in the "right" spot in a draft to select Kap, I'd be sharing your misery, I was pretty high on him. I'm in one odd league in which you can start as many as three QB's, we start two, QB is eligible at flex, and Kap went #1 OVERALL! Ahead of Rodgers, Brees, Peyton, etc. But that owner's kind of screwy, always outsmarting himself.

Guy that has Romo and Stafford lost Julio. He wants Fitz and I get Stafford or Romo, and Mike Williams.

Thoughts?

Line up would be...

Stafford or Romo
Lynch
Fred Jackson/D. Williams
Dez
Williams/ D. Moore Oak
Colston
J. Thomas

Its done. While I hate getting rid of Fitz, partly because I like him so much as a player, I think I got a great value.

Back