How bout dem PHIGHTINS!

:bow:Phillies

Smoke we better be careful...If they sweep the Brew Crew Fondy might have a quick trigger on that Ban Button:pillow:

:wacka wacka::wacka wacka::wacka wacka::wacka wacka:Phillies:wacka wacka::wacka wacka::wacka wacka::wacka wacka:
Cant Wait till we sweep those bums from the "D" in a couple weeks:smiley_acbe:

:smiley_acbe:

Take that, Mutts!!!!

(now can we pretty please not go and fuck it up by losing two of three from the Royals?????)

By the way i went to the bar tonight and Mitch Williams was there signing shit...well at least he was supposed to be signing shit, he was just sitting there by himself...no one wanted to have anything to do with him...I thought about going and getting him to sign a picture that said something along the lines of "I ruined your childhood - Mitch Williams" but I decided i couldnt risk putting myself in that situation because there woulda been about a 50% chance i woulda jumped over the table and strangled him...

By the way i went to the bar tonight and Mitch Williams was there signing shit...well at least he was supposed to be signing shit, he was just sitting there by himself...no one wanted to have anything to do with him...I thought about going and getting him to sign a picture that said something along the lines of "I ruined your childhood - Mitch Williams" but I decided i couldnt risk putting myself in that situation because there woulda been about a 50% chance i woulda jumped over the table and strangled him...
Mitch Williams:spank:

Game 4 losing 15-14 after being up 14-9 was a killer 2...Game 6 when Dykstra hit that homerun I thought we had it and Williams fucked it up:hairout:

Meet the Mets...Sweep the Mets:wacka wacka::wacka wacka::smiley_acbe::cheers::smiley_acbe::wacka wacka::wacka wacka:

Fuck you Mitch Williams...
an_punch.gif

Phils on the rise in the NL East...:smiley_acbe:

Back