How are you not watching Turkey/Czech Rep.?

Gurv you were robbed on teh draw for sure, i had a feeling though TURK could win they dont quit and ther strikers know how to shoot in good postions and score

The best comeback I've ever seen was Liverpool in the Champions League Final a few years ago, I don't think that will ever be topped.

But this was absolutely amazing. One of the best games I've ever seen.

Talk about an instant classic.

If you didn't watch this game, do yourself a favor, they'll probably replay it later in the day, watch this instead of the NBA Finals, you won't be disappointed.

JOE P remember what I said about late goals in this tourny????

I think it is routine in that I dont expect to win with a 1-0 lead late--

There is late goals teams are pressuing and getting lots of chances and teams up are just defending and getting all the shots agains them

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what a heart from the Turkeys.

they will everything if they continue like this.

Well, you were going to get chances in this game so long as someone was leading. This was pretty much the perfect storm for an over, because it was never tied and the loser went home.

I think it depends on the spot, but there are certainly great places for it.

I'm actually upset I didn't play the Swiss today. I didn't necessarily know they'd win, but I knew they'd score and suspected that they'd win. As soon as they were officially eliminated I thought they'd get some home cookin' in this game.

The downside for the Turks is that they lose their keeper for the next match.

I think there's actually going to be some value going against them there.

Back