Houston

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
Dichotomy means among other things the division into 2 mutually exclusive,opposite or contradictory groups. It adds---See Wandy.
On the road the automatic fade with an era of 7.31 and at home a superb 1.76 era with a 8-2 result this season. At home he has faced the Cubs 3 times going 7 innings all 3, going 2-1 and giving up 7 earned runs. Hill pitching for the Cubs has never faced Houston and is 5-14 lifetime on the road and in his last 10 starts has 2 inpressive games and many duds.
Last 10 games the Cubs have scored 48 runs while sans Pense, Houston has scored 62 runs. Covers gives the Cubs pen the edge at 3.79 to 4.24. I evaluate in a more detailed fashion and would call it pick at worst. The only real edge I see to the Cubs is their win after a loss rate and that is not enough. Houston is 6-4 last 10 at home while the Cubs are 6-4 last 10 on the road. Houston is simply the true favorite and I have played them straight and laying 1.5. GL

Understand the Wandy at home argument but how does one discount the fact that the middle of the cubs lineup absolutely lit him up two weeks ago?

I think MLB will allow the cubs to win tonight after they complied with the edict to mail in Galvine's 300 win on PT TV.:36_1_12:

I guess what I am saying is that a collection of school girls wearing blindfolds could blast Wandy on the road so why not the Cubs? just does not mean much of anything to me. Soriano has never hit Wandy so that probably only matters re the pen but it is simlplest to say taking a very good home pitcher over a very Unlucky road pitcher is good business when not being charged minus money.

I guess what I am saying is that a collection of school girls wearing blindfolds could blast Wandy on the road so why not the Cubs? just does not mean much of anything to me. Soriano has never hit Wandy so that probably only matters re the pen but it is simlplest to say taking a very good home pitcher over a very Unlucky road pitcher is good business when not being charged minus money.

:shake:

Correct,should have said started. :cheers: damn Renew, now I am scared as I really want you to win that big bet. Have added Cards small. Something of a homer ump plus the pen edge, and possiblly Padres setting up the second game senario. Also a half unit split on Tampa plus .5 plus 150 first 5 and ml. Would have bet more except for idiot manager playing Salas 2 innings yesterday.

Wonderful fifth innings. Cardinals have scored 10 runs and a 3 run burst by tampa gets me the ml and the .5 plus 50 cents.

Back