Houston vs Warriors Recap Questions...

Vapster

Awesome1#1
Hello All! First off. Watched the game, didn't wager. Questions are...Why did KD go for a '3' so quickly with about 1:30 left and took almost NO time off the 24 second clock. He misses, Houston scores a quick 3. Then Curry comes down, again, taking almost no time off the clock, goes for 3 and misses. Of course Houston wins in OT.

I was at parents house for my dads 88th birthday and was complaining on how The Warriors were playing dumb. I don't say games are fixed, but I felt it was a sloppy way of playing and can't understand what the were thinking.

Anyone have thoughts, cause I can't wrap my head around it.

Thanks. GL To All. :shake:

Hero ball... KD and Westbrook were outstanding at it in tight games in okc. Partly why they could never win anything

Hero ball... KD and Westbrook were outstanding at it in tight games in okc. Partly why they could never win anything

Good Point, Especially about why they could never win anything. :shake:

Also noticed at the end of the game & OT...Harden was taking the last shot, no doubt about it. Missed in Reg, Made in OT. He passed to a player just a minute before who nailed a 3...But No..

Made me think of Dean F back in 8th Grade...The rest of us were capable, but as we liked to say, "That Dean Is Nothing But A Ball Hog!"

Back