Houston looks like the Square "Sharp" Pick

TheHbomb

Pretty much a regular
Everyone seems to love the Pathetic Texans today. I love a live home dog more than anyone, but the love for this is amazing me this morning.

Perhaps. I just don't see NE being able to keep sleeping through first halves and getting the cash. Three out of the last four weeks they have looked like shit in the first half. They are off a marquee win, playing a nobody on the road. Tough spot...

I don't have it in me to lay a TD on the road but I certainly don't see Houston winning the game. Could be a bunch of points indoors.

Everyone seems to love the Pathetic Texans today. I love a live home dog more than anyone, but the love for this is amazing me this morning.

Sitting here in Houston and agree. Bad spot for NE, under-performing but supposedly talented team in Txns.

Pass on this one or play 'sharp' and place small wager on Txn ML @ +250

For the record I am passing on this game. I see what a lot of great bettors here see in Houston. What I don't understand is the unanimous public sentiment for these losers. Smells funny to me.

For the record I am passing on this game. I see what a lot of great bettors here see in Houston. What I don't understand is the unanimous public sentiment for these losers. Smells funny to me.
bomb your 100 percent right HOUSTON might win but there not getting my money like you said houston is so bad I have to take NE

i realize this is the nfl and i am a homer and on any given sunday and all that but how could anyone lay money on the texans…..what have they done to warrant a single penny wagered on them….just saying

i realize this is the nfl and i am a homer and on any given sunday and all that but how could anyone lay money on the texans…..what have they done to warrant a single penny wagered on them….just saying

and you can actually make a case that houston should be winless….that doesn't translate into talent at any level to me….that translates into really bad

music…..i agree ne is not a great team and with the losses to their d they are probably a one and done this year but i think they are 7 points better than houston….that being said usually when i run my gums like this i end up with egg on my face but i am playing ne today for a larger than normal bet

Houston has only covered twice this season. by luck they have to cover a couple more this year.

Houston has basically quit from what I've seen, but very tough spot to lay a TD with the Pats on the road

Back