houston/dallas OVER 186.5

• Thread starter Thread starter Billivy
  • Start date Start date
B

Billivy

this is strictly a numbers play...i'm hoping that houston can compete for the majority of the game...the longer they compete, the higher the total gets...there's no value on this side b/c houston can play dallas even for 46 minutes and let the mavs cover, if Tmac gets fired up...i see an effecient offensive attack on both sides of the floor despite decent defense, a slow pace, and half court sets. all i need is like 30 minutes of back and forth action to push this one over soo i'm takin a shot here...

550 to win 500

Playing Denver as well +6.5 (330 to win 300)
This is STILL a HUGE game for their morale, and Melo has the abillity to take a game like this over when he gets fired up...i think denver comes to play tonight.

Bill,
How do you feel on the side I think Houston Keeps ot close with a possible upset...I going large on it.
GL on the Over

Spurs -6.5 (330 to win 300)
Spurs/Orlando under 183.5 (330 to win 300)

i'm likin the fact that indiana is such a public play...wish i woulda realized and laid off till the line move

I'm on the Spurs but HT spread seemed more appealing to me. GL with your plays tonight bilivy :shake:

good luck bro..i would think this is a 178'ish type fo game...but I could be wrong....

:shake:

Back