*HOT Trends vs. COLD Trends* Only 6 teams fit the bill today!

MistaFlava

Cheerleader
If you take a look at all the teams today with ONLY HOT TRENDS versus teams ONLY COLD TRENDS, here is what some of the plays would be with TREND PERCENTAGE!

I am posting these now even though some have started. I have not played them but since only 6 teams were part of a heavy HOT VERSUS COLD, thought it would be nice.

South Florida -10 90% Trend advantage (69-8)

Ohio State -30 84% Trend advantage (26-5)

Kansas -26 93% Trend advantage (125-10)

New Mexico +3 87% Trend advantage (69-11)

Miami Ohio pk 88% Trend advantage (30-4)

Auburn +3 83% Trend advantage (70-14)

Just thought it would be interesting how the only six teams who have this advantage today would do.

1036316054.gif

<!-- / message -->

interesting, you had that baseball trend that worked where you took the hottest pitchers. let's see how this does.

yeah some of these are looking pretty damn good. They were the only 6 out of all the games today that fit the system.

From the looks of things, there is nothing in the NFL this week but there is one NHL play tonight:

NHL

Colorado ML -173 88% Trend advantage (35-5)

1036316054.gif
<!-- / message -->

My picks sucked today but Mizzou my play of the day covered so. However, how about these trend plays? Looks good with Colorado up 2-1 in the NHL as well.

Holly Shit...this System Is Perfect Today....wow...wish I Had Put These On A Parlay....i Could Be A Millionare Overnite....

good start so far....what do you mean by hot and cold trends? how do you figure out the advantage?

interesting stuff. biq questions:

are these trends from covers? if not, where?

do you exclude any matchups where 1 or both teams have both hot and cold? for example team 1 may have 7 hot trends and 1 cold trend, and team 2 may have 1 hot trend and 8 cold trends.

looking at this weeks games, mizzou and texas tech are the only matchup i see with mizzou all hot and tech all cold. please confirm if i am on the right track.

looking at the nhl, anaheim fits as well against nashville.

look forward to your reply.

thx!

interesting stuff. biq questions:

are these trends from covers? if not, where?

do you exclude any matchups where 1 or both teams have both hot and cold? for example team 1 may have 7 hot trends and 1 cold trend, and team 2 may have 1 hot trend and 8 cold trends.

looking at this weeks games, mizzou and texas tech are the only matchup i see with mizzou all hot and tech all cold. please confirm if i am on the right track.

looking at the nhl, anaheim fits as well against nashville.

look forward to your reply.

thx!

Back