Hot Tip For Tonight At Turfway Park

BIG TRUCKER

Pretty much a regular
GOT A BUDDY RUNNING A HORSE CALLED POUND FOR POUND AT TURFWAY PARK. RIGHT NOW ITS 5-1 ODDS WITH LOPEZ RIDING HIM. HE SAID THE HORSE IS PRETTY GOOD. HE BEEN GOOD ON HIS TIPS SO FAR SO ILL RIDE WITH HIM AGAIN. $50 ACROSS THE BOARD. JUST THOUGHT I WOULD PASS THIS ON TO THE CTG BUDDIES. BET AT YOUR OWN RISK.:tiphat:

Big Trucker- I'm on this with you $50-Win/Place/Show! I noticed the race goes off around 9:07p.m. Good luck to both of us!!

Wut up Terp?

Hey BIG TRUCK...i'll tail you...let's get ur done...Last horse after a couple of scrathces...i like!!

James/james...jockey/trainer

<TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD>[SIZE=-1]12[/SIZE]</TD><TD>[SIZE=-1]Pound for Pound[/SIZE]</TD><TD></TD><TD>[SIZE=-1]James Lopez[/SIZE]</TD><TD align=right>[SIZE=-1] 16.80 [/SIZE]</TD><TD align=right>[SIZE=-1] 7.60 [/SIZE]</TD><TD align=right>[SIZE=-1] 6.80 [/SIZE]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

nice shit brutha...just got done doing a couple shots for that pretty winner....thx bro!

Holy f**k, I totally forgot about this.

I tailed it for a couple of beans, now I've got enough for an entire bowl of soup.

Thanks, BT, I really appreciate it.

I just checked my account at NewBodog: Yesterday=$433.00 Today after The Pound For Pound Win=$1,064.81!! NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN ABOUT!!! Great call Big Trucker. Thanks for the tip. I followed this blindly and was richly rewarded.

Back