Hot mic gold...

Gardner in the dugout going all Bob the Builder, while Hicks is trying not to laugh is the best part of this video.

The comments on the tweet are worth every second. Just some pure fucking gems in there.

Someone posted a GIF of Gardy doing work, and it will now be my favorite GIF of all time.

There are so many classic moments in that clip I don’t know where to begin...I have always said they could sell a hot mic broadcast where there are no announcers and hot mics all over the field. People would pay big to watch/hear that. Pay per view type channel

There are so many classic moments in that clip I don’t know where to begin...I have always said they could sell a hot mic broadcast where there are no announcers and hot mics all over the field. People would pay big to watch/hear that. Pay per view type channel

A few in the comments were saying this exact thing. Sounds like many people would pay to have a broadcast with hot mics all over the field and dugouts.

And yes, so many moments to choose from...Gardy going ballistic, Hicks holding in the laughter, Boone and his many memorable quotes, and the AAA call-up umpire looking as if he’s about to cry. Such a fantastic clip. I laugh out loud every time I watch it and I’m probably on 30ish times already.

Back