Horse Racing today until Saratoga starts

Play2win

Mod by Monday Morning
Betting Belmont today and tomorrow and possibly some Arlington tomorrow. Will post plays and thoughts.

BOL my man, I will chime in on tomorrow's Belmont card for sure. Will be looking to play 2nd half of today's card as well.

R6 is a turf sprint, #6 could be the lone/main speed and gets a trainer change to a trainer that does well in turf sprints...also a great jockey change

R8 alive into 1,2 in dd's but how nice would the 6 who ran 2nd at 17-1 would've been

R8: 0.1 DD #1,2/2,9

+3.91 on Fri and I'll take it considering it was a shit card but close to a huge day....onto this great Sat card

Bel R1 is wide open with all 1st time starters
#5 is a NY bred in open company and is bet like he can really run but I'll take a shot with #9 at 8-1...solid works and trainer is 17/66 (26%) with 2YO firsters in dirt sprints L5 years

R4 Win #4 0.5

#7 is the one to beat but I'll take a chance with #4 who should run a career best today, 3rd life start off layoff....3 wide both turns in last and 1st and 3rd finishers improved in their next starts so that was likely a good field...off slow and green in debut

Race 3: Pick 3 1,7/1,4,7/1,9
#1 is one of my sneaky contenders in R5
Also looking 6,10 who ran 17 ft and 12 ft more than winner of last, against 7 who ran 4 less ft
9 is one to beat but wonder if he gets enough pace here
Due to lack of early speeds 1 should be forwardly placed

R4 Win #4 0.5

#7 is the one to beat but I'll take a chance with #4 who should run a career best today, 3rd life start off layoff....3 wide both turns in last and 1st and 3rd finishers improved in their next starts so that was likely a good field...off slow and green in debut

Nice ride by Jose Ortiz figuring out there was no pace at all and sitting and stalking

#1 is one of my sneaky contenders in R5
Also looking 6,10 who ran 17 ft and 12 ft more than winner of last, against 7 who ran 4 less ft
9 is one to beat but wonder if he gets enough pace here
Due to lack of early speeds 1 should be forwardly placed

9 certainly one to beat and if he runs back to last, pace may not even matter. Liked the way 8 looked on paper, so hated to see that scratch. 1 cuts back and may be setting pace while saving all ground along rail, if 9 hits traffic or has to go wide might steal it.

I like 8 best along with 1,3 in Race 6, but agree 4 and 7 have the right style in here with a lot of speed signed on
My brother needs 1,8 to hit pk3 so he hopes ur right haha
My problem w/ #3 is moisture moves him up and he won't get that here...60,61 Beyers on fast track

Back