Hornets over 220

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
I usually wait for refs but in this case it just seems silly.
The Hornets have gone over 220 in 5 of their 7 games. They are playing on 2 days rest. Miami worst 3 in 4. It is obvious that they should play a fast up tempo game. If I wait this thing is very likely to move up to 223 or more. I like going over 220. GL

Last edited:
Never an issue for me taking over in a Hornets game or grabbing a piece Live. Good luck, tuck.

The only b-b game for Miami this season followed a loss and went over by 10 points and I am seeing 221 and 222 now

I would probably bet it now but at this point I would probably wait to see refs but thats optional. I was assuming 227 or higher

Just checked. The 2 with records both look fine. In fact I am going to increase

I went back and looked at Miami last 10 b-b 9-1 over last year.
They fancy themselves a top team and just got beat for the 3rd time in a row by the Kings. Both teams are very healthy and Miami is playing steamed!!
Just looks very good. Bumped it up a third on a 223

Easy money. Huge 4th..I was able to grab at original number Live with 3 left in third. Good work.

It wa sweet butI I bet also had Clippers over and Toronto over. Missed Cleveland over and Cleveland over was even better and Toronto close as a over. Did the Hormet game go back down to 221? Where do they get the drugs they are taking

It wa sweet butI I bet also had Clippers over and Toronto over. Missed Cleveland over and Cleveland over was even better and Toronto close as a over. Did the Hormet game go back down to 221? Where do they get the drugs they are taking
with 3:14 left in the third quarter I got a flat 220.

It was 217 early in the 4th quarter and I almost double-dipped but did not.

Back