Hook'em nfl week 13

What's up guys I'm new here. Use to be on this other site all the time which I won't mention but I kind of got tired of all the bullshit over there and figured I would try a new site. I know I'm coming around kind of late in the season but I can post links to all my previous threads to show previous plays and record if you want me to.

PLAYS ARE CATEGORIZED LIKE THIS
1-4 Units - Normal Plays
4-9 Units - Big Plays
10+ Units - Huge Plays

CURRENT RECORD
65-54-4 YTD (2 PENDING)
3-14-2 BIG PLAYS
3-2 HUGE PLAYS
+94.5 UNITS YTD

PENDING PLAYS
PANTHERS -2.5 (3U)
PANTHERS/EAGLES O 40 (3U)

Definitely not one of my favorite MNF match ups but I flat out can't back the Eagles here. Whole team is in disarray and I love for Cam and company to come out firing. The Eagles offensive line is just terrible. I fell for the Eagles a couple weeks ago thinking Foles could help the team out....NO not gonna happen I was wrong.

WEEK 13 LEANS
RAVENS (LARGE)
FALCONS -3
JAGS +6
BUCS +7

LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING SOME NEW PEOPLE HERE

BOL EVERYONE

:thumbsup:

I remember reading some of your stuff across the street. You were one of the (few) non-douches over there & hit on a fairly consistant basis.

Lean your way tonight but god help me for even considering betting this fucking game. Birds couldn't do shit last week even with Vick & McCoy in a portion of the game. Now that they have Foles & some cat whos last start at RB was in high school going...well Vick, coin toss but no McCoy can't help. Good luck horns.

Welcome aboard Hook. I can't understand why the shit that goes on over there is tolerated, you will like it much better over here I'm guessing. There are more than a few names you will recognize I'm sure.

GL

hook is my man from the other sports site C******S lets get the bad guy hook the book the devil gl my brother

Back