Honestly, I think I may have built the GREATEST FF TEAM EVER...thoughts?

Capt. Slap

1st year apprentice of Sammy
Alright, peep game...my team was LOADED with average/above average players and I just wasn't getting anywhere...but damn was I deep (thanks to drafting guys like Braylon Edwards)

My team is 3-6, yet has scored the most points in the league. Each week I've lost I've scored the 2nd most points, try and guess who scored more (of course the team I was playing).

So I've traded out all my depth for the stretch run to the playoffs. I figure I run the table from here on out and win the league through the playoffs. Tell me what you think;

YES, we start TWO QB's...its a 10 person league so it makes the league MUCH MUCH MUCH more intense and fun...every owner is active and it's a pay league

I clearly am a G-O-D when it comes to building a Fantasy Football team...

QB: Tony Romo
QB: Brett Favre
WR: Anquan Boldin
WR: Lee Evans
WR: Marques Colston
RB: LaDanian Tomlinson
RB: Stephen Jackson
TE: Kellen Winslow Jr.
K: Nick Folk
DEF: Vikings

hows this 3-6 lineup? i need you bulger!

Bulger
Addai
Westbrook
Wayne
Colston
Evans
Fitzgerald
Gotkowski
Titans

I have a 4-5 that is similar:

E Manning
AP
Addai
S Smith
Plax
L Coles
Folk
Ravens/Titans

Bench has C Johnson, Bowe, Westbrook

here are 2 teams in one of my leagues that looked absolutely stacked, yet their records are not superior to anyone else in the league...

Team 1: 5-4 record (first 2 games were losses, but were really ties, but lost the tiebreaker of RB pts.)
qb - brady
rb - lynch, watson
wr - housh, moss
te - donald lee
k - dawson
def - lions

Team 2: 6-3
qr - romo
rb - lendale white, barber III
wr - TO, plax
te - tony g
k - bironis
def - indy

Heres my 8-2 team that just looks horrible on paper
Eli
Benson
Lynch
TO
Driver
Chambers
Shockey
Stover
Pats

9-1.only loss to a chick when browns had that hugh game,she has all browns-10 person league

qb-palmer,bench-rivers, had farve untill last week
wr-r moss
wr-ocho cinco, bench-galloway,had steve smith
rb-westbrook
rb-mcgahee
te-shockey
wr/rb-benson,now chester taylor,had wynn as well,a long with a shit load of backups
k-graham
def-ne

Well, if you wanna compare:

QB: Peyton
RB1: Westbrook
RB2: D.Foster
WR1: Houz
Wr2: Wayne
R/W: R.Grant (had L.Jordan earlier)
TE: E.Johnson or G.Olsen
K: Hanson
Def:Indy

I am 1 point behind the leader for total overall fantasy points.
I am 5-5
I am in 7th place and out of the play-offs so far.

I have a team murdering people.

QB Romo
WR Housh
WR Wayne
TE Witten
RB Parker
RB Bush
W/R Barber
W/R L. White
K Folk

Holmes and Galloway on the bench.

i got a team of the following and am in 3rd place at 6-3. its an 8 team league.

kitna/bulger
harrison/roy williams/plax/evans/derrick mason
jacobs/gore/parker/edge/AP
davis (i rotate this weekly thru FA, usually whoever plays GB)
gostkowski
balt

You guys are posting teams that have elite players, but then lack at other positions. If a Fantasy Football draft was done today, all of my players would have been taken within the first 5 rounds. That's the definition of a truly elite team.

I also have Chester Taylor and Selvin Young on my bench, they're both about to get packaged for an elite WR.

i lack a te. took a chance on davis. got watson, olsen, lee and daniels as FA TE so no biggie just rotate em.

other than that im loaded. also, pulled off an andre johnson for evans and AP in beg of season. :) and got bulger and balt when they was struggling for eli and minnesota. :)

It's been a few weeks since I made this post and I still attest to the fact that my team is simply the best

I haven't had one week since I built this team where anyone got within 50 points of me

13-0 headed into the playoffs - 10 team league - start 2 RB, 2WR, 1WR/TE, and 1WR/RB

QB- Roethlisberger
RB- LT, AP, Barber3, K Watson, Ahman Green, Michael Turner
WR- Holt, 85, Walker, Hackett, Henry, Gaffney
TE- Gates
K- Gostkowski
DEF- Colts/Titans

GL to ya in the playoffs. I'm going to be pissed if i lose the first game after going 13-0

Back