Homerun Derby/AAA/Mexican League/All Star Game 7/16 & 7/17

BenchCoach

Pretty much a regular
Derby Picks
Bryce Harper wins Home Run Derby +255
(2*)
Jesus Aguilar wins Home Run Derby +640 (2*)
Jesus Aguilar vs Bryce Harper +593* vs Any other Home Run Derby final matchup (1*)

2 Team Parlay...+150 (3*)
Pending Props Baseball 202 Jesus Aguilar (Quarterfinals) -140* vs Rhys Hoskins (Quarterfinals)
Pending Props Baseball 212 Bryce Harper (Quarterfinals) -225* vs Freddie Freeman (Quarterfinals)

AAA
Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders/Toledo Mud Hens Under 7½ -105
(3*)
New Orleans Baby Cakes/Oklahoma City Dodgers Over 10 -105 (3*)
Omaha Storm Chasers/Nashville Sounds Under 8½ -105 (3*)

Mexican League has an off day today...back later tonight with All Star game info and a possible side play in AAA, Waiting on Reno's official starter...looks like they have wised up after last year pitching contest, may only end up with one play in the All Star game

Last edited:

normally am pretty good at picking a dark horse in this thing...call it what you want but the way this event is designed in recent years it benefits guys who grew up with the mentality that you can't walk off the island, in other words Latin guys that like to grip it, rip it, and put on a show...I played Harper because of his experience in the event and I think is "All In" going for the Derby title belt...I like to pick one guy from each side of the bracket and have been successful 2 of the last 3 years picking both finalists...gl tonight

Last edited:
added Derby play...can't believe they let me do this

2 Team Parlay...+150 (3*)
Pending Props Baseball 202 Jesus Aguilar (Quarterfinals) -140* vs Rhys Hoskins (Quarterfinals)
Pending Props Baseball 212 Bryce Harper (Quarterfinals) -225* vs Freddie Freeman (Quarterfinals)

703 Jesus Aguilar vs Bryce Harper +593* vs Any other Home Run Derby final matchup (1*)

Last edited:
Thanks to Harper (won't here me say that very often) the night should end positive...Aguilar acted like it was celebrity batting practice. He either didn't want to be there or he is one dumb son bitch but probably a bit of both

http://cappingthegame.com/forum/index.php?threads/2017-all-star-game-write-up.130665/

this is my thread from last year it explains all my thoughts on the All Star game...I will be playing the under live after the first inning if I can get better then 7...no AAA tonight, just not enough time in the day...I will be taking another crack at Japanese baseball, I will try to post em tonight as the games start around 4am my time most days

Mexican League
Leones de Yucatan/Rieleros de Aguascalientes Under 10½ -110
(4*)
Tecolotes de los Dos Laredos/Piratas de Campeche Over 8½ -120 (4*)

MLB
National League H+R+E/American League H+R+E Under 24½ -120 (3*)
American League -1 -101 (3*)

Back