cisco

Master of the San Diego home-under chase
8-0 +8 units
4 game chase

Toronto -135 gm 2
Colorado -120 gm2

Pending:
Dodgers gm 2

Colrodo Cashes tonight, Im gonna chasi it with you.....

Toronto? I dont know shit about this team.

GL MY FRIEND

FWIW
Toronto did not get swept at home last year. Let's hope that trend continues. They have Texas today and tomorrow.

congrats

Congrats on the Toronto game.

I'm watching the Colorado game on mlb.tv 7-7 top of the 10th inning

:bow: Thank you Wickman for giving up 2 runs in the bottom of the 9th to force extra innings!

OMG, i can't believe they came back. I am feelin my luck now, i may try my hand at the bar tonight with the women.

BOL to you all tonight who have the same intentions as me.

Revenge is mine against that fat fuck for his screwing me in that game with Florida four days ago! You know the Cleveland fans are laughing their asses off!

Wickman Pitching:

<TR class=bg2 id=batter valign="middle" height="17" align="right"><TD class=bg2 align="right" width="20%">Willy Taveras:</TD><TD class=bg2 align="left" width="width">Ball, Strike looking, Foul, Ball, Ball, Taveras walked.

</TD></TR><TR class=bg3 id=batter valign="middle" height="17" align="right"><TD class=bg2 align="right" width="20%">Troy Tulowitzki:</TD><TD class=bg2 align="left" width="width">Ball, Ball, Ball, Taveras to second on fielder's indifference, Tulowitzki walked.
</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 id=batter valign="middle" height="17" align="right"><TD class=bg2 align="right" width="20%">Garrett Atkins:</TD><TD class=bg2 align="left" width="width">Strike looking, Atkins flied out to left.</TD></TR><TR class=bg3 id=batter valign="middle" height="17" align="right"><TD class=bg2 align="right" width="20%">Todd Helton:</TD><TD class=bg2 align="left" width="width">Ball, Ball, Ball, Strike looking, Strike looking, Helton walked, Taveras to third, Tulowitzki to second.

</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 id=batter valign="middle" height="17" align="right"><TD class=bg2 align="right" width="20%">Matt Holliday:</TD><TD class=bg2 align="left" width="width">Foul, Holliday reached on an infield single, Taveras scored, Tulowitzki to third, Helton to second.</TD></TR><TR class=bg3 id=batter valign="middle" height="17" align="right"><TD class=bg2 align="right" width="20%">Brad Hawpe:</TD><TD class=bg2 align="left" width="width">Hawpe grounded out to second, Tulowitzki scored, Helton to third, Holliday to second.

</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 id=batter valign="middle" height="17" align="right"><TD class=bg2 align="right" width="20%">Chris Iannetta:</TD><TD class=bg2 align="left" width="width">Strike looking, Ball, Iannetta hit by pitch

.</TD></TR><TR class=bg3 id=batter valign="middle" height="17" align="right"><TD class=bg2 align="right" width="20%">Clint Barmes:</TD><TD class=bg2 align="left" width="width">Tyler Yates relieved Bob Wickman, Foul, Strike looking, Ball, Barmes lined out to right.</TD></TR>

hey Cisco, the rules are to play on a +.471 home winning % or overall winning %? I just started reading this system's thread and trying to get a grasp.
Thanks
doogie

doogie-
I haven't been playing with any filters.
Houston, St Louis & Colorado are all under .471. I played them and they came in.
I gotta wait a while until things settle down and we can seperate good teams from bad.

Cisco,

It seems to me that Vegas would do the filtering for the system automatically. Teams favored at home are favored for a reason. If they were so bad, then they wouldn't be favored to begin with.

Got it...thanks.
I took the first month off and just started playing a little MLB. I may have to follow your system cause I play small also and can't get really hurt.
I am just looking for a little entertainment 'til football season but would still like to systematically win!
GL :shake:

TeamPlayer- Exactly right. This system is saying Vegas can't be wrong 7 times in a row.
I had that filter in because sometimes I get a little nervous and look for more security.
Sometimes we'll get a series like Oakland vs Kansas City and Oakland loses the first two at -200 and you start sweating.
I lost a 3-game chase in 2005 with 2 of the games Tampa Bay at Texas. The odds were both about -180 or so and I lost over 11 units on the three games. It hit on the fourth game. In 2006 I went to a four game chase and it went to four twice.
I was up about 32 units at the time and all hell broke loose on the forum. Everyone was hammering on me even though they were still up better than 20 units. (We ended the season uo over 32 units.) "I told you that this kind of system was a sure loser" blah blah blah.

So, no system is perfect but this one is sitting at 95-0 right now using a four game chase. :)

You can use this system in other ways too. For example:

Tampa Bay has won their last 3 as home dog.

4/24 +137
4/23 +148
4/21 +129
Play against TB on 5/1 gm 1

I

You can use this system in other ways too. For example:

Tampa Bay has won their last 3 as home dog.

4/24 +137
4/23 +148
4/21 +129
Play against TB on 5/1 gm 1

I play these games but don't have time to post it all.

The Giants won 5 as a road dog. They lost on gm 3.

Back