Master of the San Diego home-under chase
7-0 +7 units
4 game chase

Toronto -113 gm 1 (can't go below -110)

Pending:
Colorado gm 2
Dodgers gm 2

The team has to play at home.
Dodgers return home April 30 vs Arizona to resume the chase.

Colorado is a +107 dog. Needs to be -110 or better. Maybe Sunday.

Last edited:
Cisco, these systems look great! Thank you from a soon-to-be-expatriate who sold some shares as well and am moving to the "new europe" where the music never stops and fat femi-Germans are not welcome :-)

I have 2 questions.

1.) If an entire series chase of 4 games loses in your "home favorite system," do you try to make up for it by increasing your unit size in all the other future series? I imagine not but thought I would ask.

2.) What is the rationale behind the 5-run chase system? It seems to be working very well for you but I didn't see any posting where you mentioned the rationale behind it. Also, is a series still 4 games or have you changed it down to 3 games or 2 games as you mentioned you might do a couple of weeks ago?

Thanks in advance!

TP-
1) I'd take the loss and move on. I make small wagers. A loss won't hurt me or make me sick. :drink:

2) I really don't know why this thing works except that maybe they're on some kind of high after a big win and after a couple of days things return to normal. I tried using different days and this one worked out the best. I will be making some changes on May 1st.
If I used a 2 day chase I'd be at about +23 units using 5 losses @ 3 units each.

9-8 in 10 innings.

would have been happier if it was 19 -0 :down:

Already got my bet in for tomorrow at -140.

Oakland wins.
8-0 +8 units.

'an_horse'

Look forward to your posts tomorrow morning

1 series win and 1 individual game loss for each system today.....not a bad day. Let's hope both game #2s win on Sunday. :cheers:

Back