Home Divisional Dog Week

bones

We Must Protect Our Democracy
@Vapster I am channeling either your Dad or your grandfather - cannot remember which one.

You have to do it w/o thinking. Maybe parlay and tease them too?

NY Giants +7
Denver Broncos +9.5

Might have to do it with the Las vs Los home dog rule too at +6?

@Vapster I am channeling either your Dad or your grandfather - cannot remember which one.

You have to do it w/o thinking. Maybe parlay and tease them too?

NY Giants +7
Denver Broncos +9.5

Might have to do it with the Las vs Los home dog rule too at +6?
My Dad's Friend Of Over 60 Years, Not Grandfather, Haha! ANYWAYS!

Without Thinking Is Simple... My Dad...

"Who's This Bones Guy!?"
He's On A Sports Site I'm On Dad.

"Well, You Let Bones Know, My Friends Name Was Rodney. He Told Me... Bet The Road Dog At Plus 10, Or The Home Dog Plus 7. Personally, I'd Like The Half Point...10.5 And 7.5...But Hey Look Son. Rams Suck, And Denver Sucks... Shouldn't Those Lines Be Higher?! And The Giants Getting A Touchdown At Home, What They Suck Now Too?! All I'm Saying So Is This...You Tell This Bones Guy... Rodney Spent His Life Gambling, 60+ Years, He Kept Charts, Numbers, All That Bullshit. And He Told Me, I DO What He Says All My Life?! When Your Time On Earth Is Done?! You Will Have Won More Than Lost."

Extra motivation for donks being told they so bad they got kc booted off the Sunday night time slot? Seems like a game if you take donks might as well parlay it with the under, don’t see much chance they stay in it unless they muck it up w defense. Don’t love kc lost last week tho.

Giants getting a full 7 seems like the right bet to me.

Not interested in playing the lambs, raiders are finally playing like the team I thought they could be, that said jacobs a little banged up and has ran it 59x the last 2 weeks, now he has to crank it up again on short rest? Prob not a great spot for him.

Back