HOLY SH@T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Billivy
  • Start date Start date
Harris 39 points 8 rebounds....half court fling with .1 seconds left down one in teh 4th and hitting it...HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he hit the most bullshit shot in the history of basketball

that only happens to philadelphia

unfuckingbelievable

wow

they just showed the replay again

he had the ball for at least a second before the clock started

fucking bullshit

yah think of all the money swung on thatshot...

moneyline, someone might have gotten +/- 1 I'm sure...i think that was the line at one point....and the total

Scott Van Pelt just mentioned how you hit both your bets if you had the over and NJ...lol...never thought id hear that on Sportscenter

he made the game go over

I parlayed this game Over 192.5 with GDS/LAC Under 228.0 & just looked at the play-by-play boxscore.

I guess I can forget about the bullshit ending to the Minny/Indy game from a couple of days back now. Swings & roundabouts, and all that.

Last edited:
Scott Van Pelt just mentioned how you hit both your bets if you had the over and NJ...lol...never thought id hear that on Sportscenter

No way. Thats awesome.

Wasn't he suspended recently at ESPN? Some reason that rings a bell.

No way. Thats awesome.

Wasn't he suspended recently at ESPN? Some reason that rings a bell.

Last week, ESPN's Scott Van Pelt hammered Bud Selig about the MLB Commissioner's $18.5 million salary.A little too much, apparently: SVP was suspended from his radio show on Monday, according to multiple WWL sources.
Van Pelt declined to comment on the incident, passing it along to ESPN media relations, who "do not comment about personnel decisions." The story, passed along through several people, was that Van Pelt's rant about Selig was "too personal" for some of the ESPN bosses — comments about his slovenly appearance, something about a "pimp cup" — which led to the suspension. Van Pelt, reportedly on his own volition, called Selig to apologize and was in agreement that his statements were a little harsh.
Selig does have close relationships with many of ESPN's top execs ( they are currently locked in an 8-year, $2.4 billion broadcast deal from 2005 for Sunday Night Baseball and have other contracts with MLB) and the initial story was that Selig himself heard the remarks and was personally offended by them, but that hasn't been confirmed.
I missed the show and have not seen a transcript of the Selig rant, but everybody on ESPN's side seems convinced that it did step over the arbitrary lines of good taste, unbecoming of a national radio host. Until we see that, it's tough to tell if Van Pelt's being punished unfairly or if he just stepped on some corporate toes. But with the money ties that ESPN has with MLB, it wouldn't be surprising if Van Pelt's getting smacked a little harder for this one than if he was ripping on Gary Bettman.

Yeah, I remembered it from your class after I posted.

The only members of the ABC/ESPN family permitted to talk gambling is Brent...or so I thought.

they did start the clock late but it was still one of the best shots ive ever seen in my life..simply amazing. shouldn't have laid off nj damn. could've had one of the best gamewinners as a winning game haha

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iJ_lQXTzL4o&hl=it&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iJ_lQXTzL4o&hl=it&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

i'd say about a quarter of van pelt's radio show is directly related to gambling. he even has a segment where he makes picks ats and talks about fading the public. and he has meatwad from aquateen hunger force make the "lock of the millenium!!!!-----of the week". he's pretty damn funny.

great shot. cashed my over.

Devin Harris has nothing on this guy.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/P7CyP54B25w&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/P7CyP54B25w&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Back