Holmes right foot wasn't down

Zeke

Big Dick and Average Size Boat
Moot point right now but my buddy just sent me a link to a site that has this picture. You guys may have already seen it but I found it interesting. You'll find it infuriating if you had Cards moneyline.

cheatedk.jpg

How do you even know that's his feet?

They said the same thing in the playoffs where Joe Flacco supposedly went out of the end zone on a drop back but replays showed he was inbounds.

:36_11_6: :36_11_6: ohhh god....

you do realize this was taken AFTER the right foot and left foot had already dragged on the turf.... considering you can't even see the catch or the ball, i can GUARANTEE this shot is a late one...

just seems like another lame attempt to take away and say the Steelers didn't really win... NICE TRY THOUGH....

You got me mogo, I was trying to start a rally so we could petition the NFL for a rematch. Like a give a rat's ass. I had to do all I could to pick a team to route for. Some of you fucking guys take shit so seriously. I was posting a picture I thought was interesting so fuck off.

point is you cant take anything from anyone of them because i could just as easily say he hadnt caught the ball yet in the one where he has 2 feet down than you can say he already put his foot down prior to the first picture...

when i watched the replay though, i have to say, it looked like he got em both in to me....and i had a decent amount of cash coming my way in props if AZ won (pitt to score first, az to win....team losing after the 3q would win....ML parlay of PSU/AZ (that fucker was like 22-1))

this video should settle things:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TUVpE69U5Lo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TUVpE69U5Lo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Problem with that first picture is you have no context. When did that foot come up?

The truth is, and I had the AZ ML, there was not enough evidence to overturn the call on the field. And I say that either way. Because if they said he didn't get that other foot down, it's so difficult to see on the replay exactly when it comes up.

But even with that said, it was second down. Say he doesn't catch that. On both first and second down Pittsburgh almost scored. They have all the momentum and they've got one more shot at the endzone and then a chip shot to send it to OT.

I think Pittsburgh still scores, probably the TD. At that point AZ was gassed.

Oh, and that Tecmo Bowl thing is AWESOME.

Back