Hold my breath....NCAA Saturday

mcm481

Go the Bills!
Again, I have not come to class prepared as my updated record will come in another post. I know I had 2 DAMN pushes that did not make me happy last week:spank: OK, sometimes my systems give me plays that cause a cringe, but have to ride the horses until they finally run me into a tree branch:smiley_acbe:

SATURDAY 9/23

PURDUE +3
vs Minnesota (2*).....Boilermakers lack defense but Painter and Sheets should provide ample Offense and let Purdue get some revenge for last year's OT loss. Goghers on the road are always a different creature and Purdue is no Kent or Temple

EAST CAROLINA +21 vs WVU (3*).....yes, Skippy's boys can't stop the run to save their lives, but last time I checked the box score...the Pirates certainly held their own against Navy!! ECU and Pickney will be able to get a few points for their efforts and their defense is strong in the secondary (and White is no great thrower!!)

ILLINOIS +20.5 vs Iowa (1*)....this one made me ill:hairout: OK, at least the visitor in this series is 0-4 ATS L4 and Hawkeyes have bigger worries next week then blowing out the Illini saturday!

TULSA +5.5
@ Navy (1*).....I capped this at Navy -1, so I will gladly take the additional points with a tough Tulsa squad.

ARKANSAS -2 vs Bama (3*)....sure, I may be a little bitter that bama decided to have on offense LAST week when I had Monroe, but really, Hogs have had success against the Tide and Bama is still trying to adjust to life without Croyle.

Also: (I'm tired and half in the bag right now:drinking:)

HOUSTON -1
vs Oklahoma St (1*)
BUFFALO +42 @ Auburn (3*)
BC/NC ST OVER 42 (2*)

Tulsa, Buffalo, Houston and East Carolina
beer.gif

YTD:
1* 3-0-2
2* 4-2
3* 1-3

Fondy....yeah, I know....we are on the opposite side of quite a few:spank: GL on your card bro:shake:

RSM.....faith is for the weak spirited (I prefer begging the gambling gods for this one!!!)

Sooner....always good to see when we share some plays:cheers:

Purdue:smiley_acbe:

Illinois:smiley_acbe:

The old alma mater is playing Auburn well after 1 qt:bow:

I was tempted to buy the Ark game down to a pk, but figured I would be fine with giving 2:spank::hairout:

Aside from that, can't complain too much:drinking:

Back