Holbrook has 17 TD passes, 11 to one all-american ..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since people are asking.....

No I wouldn't bet the line at 29-30+......

Letting my bet ride, as I still think i got some value at 27.....Sure NMSU will spread the ball out, but losing an All-American mid week has got to give me some good value.....

Just an FYI -- NMSU returned their top 7 pass-catchers from last season.

Now they have lost 1 of those 7, but still have 6 of the remaining 7 left. What typically happens is that one of the back-ups steps in and has a big game because he has something to prove.

Goin with NMSU, +30 sick of watchin Hawaii games rooting for Brennan to stay in as long as possible... I'll take my chances with +30 and a 2 tm tease +37 and over 73

I was hoping for +31 but it appears it will not go there, so I am locking in +30.5 right now.

I have had this game circled all week, waiting for the line to go up.......

ADDING: not a chase play for me. I have been hoping for 31 all week but it did not get there.

Last edited:
easy money:cheers:

Nice pick, but before you call it "easy money", just remember that you bet it at Hawaii -27, and said you would not give away more than 28.

Be honest bro, you were a little nervous before the game kicked-off. You were not thinking "easy money" then....

:cheers:

Nice pick, but before you call it "easy money", just remember that you bet it at Hawaii -27, and said you would not give away more than 28.

Be honest bro, you were a little nervous before the game kicked-off. You were not thinking "easy money" then....

dude i see your critiques all over the board.

i have 12 pages of post history and play calling. 5 years on covers.

where are any of your picks?

Tool - A guy who thinks he knows a lot after the fact, throws in their critiques in other people's posts and doesn't post their picks.

lmao, now i see you bumping your own post telling people who doubted you to eat crow ...... geezus kid, this aint covers.

I make too many plays to post them all.

How did Hawaii minus the points at San Jose St work out for you?

I eat crow when it's due, and ask others to eat when it's due for them

My calls on Kentucky and S. Fla to lose all of those games when they were both undefeated was not a popular opinion, but I nailed that prediction.

I make too many plays to post them all.

How did Hawaii minus the points at San Jose St work out for you?

I eat crow when it's due, and ask others to eat when it's due for them

My calls on Kentucky and S. Fla to lose all of those games when they were both undefeated was not a popular opinion, but I nailed that prediction.

How did my 12 pages of picks on Hawaii games work out dumbass? Check my post history......

I see your post history with nothing but, "I win money"......

Useless without posting picks bud.....

Anyone can claim to be 50-0 and a winner without posting.....

I am calling you out, start posting your plays for a year, two years, or maybe 5 years like i have......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back