HockeyKingRex... Week 1 puckies...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Lean Toronto tonight but no value at the price. However, VUKOTA calls for these two to end up 4th and 5th in goals scored in 2013-14. Add to that the new goalie rules (less padding) and the new nets, and you've got the recipe for a good OVER bets at plus money.

The play: Tor/Mon OVER 5.5 +107 medium 2 units.

Lean Caps in Chicago, a price that's a smidge high but will pass.

One total stands out. The hockey prospectus calls for Edmonton to score the 3rd highest goals, and the Peggers finally get to open with a natural rival after being stuck in the East after the move from Atlanta. Should be some decent offense.

The play: OVER 5.5 +109 in Edmonton medium 2u.

And, for shits and giggs.

SALAMI OVER 16.5 -104 small to medium 1.5u

3 pieces. GL to us all this season.

:goal:

nice call rexie...lots of goals this year, small pads faster and stronger forwards etc etc

3-0 and +5.82. Nice start to the year; more than made up for the Reds getting shitkicked tonight. Thanks for the kind words fellas, let's all have a good year...

Got a couple I like tomorrow but have to wait for the market to mature; simply cannot get down what I need to overnight... :shake:

i still don't believe the books know hockey as well as they need too...there's a lot of spots we should all be able to hit them good

Salami OVER 17.5 +106 medium. Just a bet based on the big overs anoche. What worries me is the adjustment. This line for 3 similar totals was way lower last night. Might they already have figured it out after one day?

Leafs 1st period OVER 1.5 -120 small to medium. Can't get down what I want here but I like the reasoning given in other threads in the pucks forum. Missed the price on the game so i have to pass.

Buffalo +173 (after commission) medium 2u. How in the hell can this be the line? They have forced it up all day and I have seen 0 evidence that shows me that is the right side. Miller should do his work between the pipes and I'm not high on Detroit (thanks, Hockey Prospectus)...

GL fellas!

:shake:

Salami OVER 17.5 +106 medium. Just a bet based on the big overs anoche. What worries me is the adjustment. This line for 3 similar totals was way lower last night. Might they already have figured it out after one day?

Leafs 1st period OVER 1.5 -120 small to medium. Can't get down what I want here but I like the reasoning given in other threads in the pucks forum. Missed the price on the game so i have to pass.

Buffalo +173 (after commission) medium 2u. How in the hell can this be the line? They have forced it up all day and I have seen 0 evidence that shows me that is the right side. Miller should do his work between the pipes and I'm not high on Detroit (thanks, Hockey Prospectus)...

GL fellas!

:shake:

Think your right on again brother...i'm on all three individual games over again tonight.....as well as t.o and colorado. May take a stab with the sabres too....what the heck...cheers meng.

Adding... missed the earlier number on Tor/Philly but CRIS putting too much stock from the 5.5 to 6 so now I've got an OVER.

The play: OVER 6 -101 in Philly medium 2u.

Back