Hockey Player Dies on the ICE

Wait you guys think he did this on purpose?
I have been wathcing and playing the game my whole life........It sure fargon looks like it!!!! Remember these guys are pros!!!! This isn't a Ballarina! Never seen anything close to this....Is that an angry young man who hates the world and wants to take it out on everybody? That sure seems like his M. O. No place for hate.

I have been wathcing and playing the game my whole life........It sure fargon looks like it!!!! Remember these guys are pros!!!! This isn't a Ballarina! Never seen anything close to this....Is that an angry young man who hates the world and wants to take it out on everybody? That sure seems like his M. O. No place for hate.
You basically accused the guy of committing murder. Is that your stance?

I also trust teeed's hockey experience over yours but I don't know you well. I know his experience.

You basically accused the guy of committing murder. Is that your stance?

I also trust teeed's hockey experience over yours but I don't know you well. I know his experience.
Murder? That's a harsh judgement. Reckless would fit the script here. As far as what was on that young man's mind to call it "on purpose" is well beyond that clip of what happened. Is being reckless a crime when someone dies because of it? It's tragic all the same.

Murder? That's a harsh judgement. Reckless would fit the script here. As far as what was on that young man's mind to call it "on purpose" is well beyond that clip of what happened. Is being reckless a crime when someone dies because of it? It's tragic all the same.
So manslaughter....I get it. I just don't think it's criminal like McSorley back in the day where intent was obvious.

I also have no clue what fargon means lol. You can cuss to your heart's content on this site if that's your intention. Fargon sounds like a fabric softener.

I also have no clue what fargon means lol. You can cuss to your heart's content on this site if that's your intention. Fargon sounds like a fabric softener.
Funny story, when my son was much younger, he would hear me talking about working in "Software". He misunderstood what that meant back then, and thought I was a fabric softener salesman. LOL.

Funny story, when my son was much younger, he would hear me talking about working in "Software". He misunderstood what that meant back then, and thought I was a fabric softener salesman. LOL.
Love this stuff

I'm 48 and a few months ago had a dream that I was in organic tomato sales. No clue why but am now convinced it's my destiny!

Today's kids would have probably assumed you were talking about modeling lingerie on tiktok.

Love this stuff

I'm 48 and a few months ago had a dream that I was in organic tomato sales. No clue why but am now convinced it's my destiny!
Recreate the san marzano d.o.p tomato and let's talk.

LOL. No...but I am actively waiting for your instagram stories on organic tomatoes! Practically sells itself!
What's great is I've never posted on Instagram because I don't know how

The organic tomatoes are real though

Fargon is old timer talk baw.
But they even use it in Young Guns

Back