Hockey 'LIVE' Wagering...Help/Thoughts?!

Vapster

Awesome1#1
Hello All!

While watching the Arizona .vs. Vancouver game, I checked the "Live" Wagering...

With 7 and a half minutes in the final period it was 1-1.

Live wagering was +125 OVER 2.5 Game Goals...

Said nothing about OT Or 'Shoot Out' Just..."Game Goals"

I Wagered 25% of my account...I thought about 100% Of My Account Cause...In The Past...I was given the win, even with OT.

So HOW In The World...Did they have +125 OVER 2.5 Games Goals, in a 1-1 Tie In THE 3RD PERIOD?! Of COURSE...One Team Is Gonna Win 2-1, No Doubt Gwen!

It's now 2-2, with under a minute, so I won my wager...

I just wonder if they would have paid off with an OT/Shoot Out Win, 2-1 in OT/Shoot Out?!

As I Said... In The Past They Have...So why didn't I go 'All In' On A Sure OVER?!

---Vap

My take on that is someone was asleep at the wheel & they never changed the line after the second goal was scored. I would've dumped my account on that one because it should absolutely be goals for the entire game including OT.

I have seen several instances like that involving NHL including live lines, series prices & 1P totals. The only one they let slide was a series price after the series was 1-0. I got a gift but still sweat it out when it went to 7. Shocking they wouldn't allow my 1P under 11.5 goals, haha.

Only thing that makes any kind of sense is that you were betting a regulation-only (3-way) line, Vap. The way a lot of these books have their third-party live guys doing it, it can sometimes be deceiving. Regardless, glad you hit!

Pretty sure the score wouldn’t include SO. So only way you lose if it goes to shoot out at 1-1. But 7+ mins plus 5 mins of 3 on 3 to get one, ya, no brainer . Nice find

Back