• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

HO HO HO from BUFFALO !!! MERRY CHRISTMAS to ALL !! Lets get this long HOLIDAY weekend $$$ DEGEN thread

DOUBLEUP4LIFE

Pretty much a regular
What's up FAMILY ???

May you ALL have a MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY KWANZAA, HAPPY HANUKKAH or whatever you may or don't celebrate .

BEST of HEALTH, WEALTH, HAPPINESS, BLESSINGS and LUCK to EVERYONE

BUFFALO is shuffling off to LA Saturday night ...3 BETS jump off the page as must plays ( more below )

Fabulous Saturday to Monday NFL slate ( won $1616 last week , much more on screen spotted Posted plays )

Throwing some darts at the college board ( won $225 to date on Bowls )

Huge game for my LIVERPOOL mates tomorrow vs ARSENAL...

TBC

Woodbine mohawk ( the greatest track in the Galaxy) Friday night degen 20 cent pick 5

Ticket A-1

Race 6. 2,8 . These 2 look much the best to me

Race 7. 1,2,4,6,7,8,9. Hoping for bombs away

Race 8. 5,8, should meet at the wire

Race 9. 7. High stakes Race where huntress should go off as the even .kney chalk

Race 10. 1,2,4,6,8,9. Probably don't need to go this deep but why get cheap ???
Cost $33.60

Ticket A -2
cost $24

Ticket B. ( hit a nice $193 pick 5 Monday night on the B Ticket) If this one hits it should easily be double that amount ..
Race 6. 5,7
Race 7. 1,2,6,7,9
Race 8. 5,8
Race 9. 7
Race 10. 1,2,6,8
Cost $16

I keep messing up the 1st leg combo on these tickets above
..Should just start attaching the screenshots .

Last edited:
BUFFALO BILLS at LA Chargers

These 3 bets jumped off the page at me ..

My FAVORITE one

STICK OVER 14.5 rushing yards
4 units ($800)
Expecting the BILLS to blitz heavy while stacking the box ..Stick should be running for his football life ..Think he might get clobbered early, and then rack up easy runs when the Bills go into the McDermott Prevent .

TBC

Last edited:
Obligatory "HOMER" bets

LIVERPOOL +150
1 unit $200

SALAH. to Score +185
0.6 units

Our house will all be wearing Liverpool kits tomorrow until 4 pm when we switch into our BILLS gear lol ...

College Bowl Saturday (+$225 Bowls to date ( 3-2)

Have almost zero confidence betting on the Bowls this year ( Strong leans in playoff thou ) ...Who knows if these kids are partying? Do they care about winning ? Do 80% of them think they're going pro ? Are they just on vacation ?

Anyways , trying to keep all the action under a unit ($200)

NORTHERN ILLINOIS +125
$150
As a MAC MAN 13th year QB Rocky Lombardi is one of my all time favs. No idea how he hasn't been decapitated 7 or 8 times over the course of his tenure...Tough as nails is a massive understatement.

AIR FORCE. +110
$150
What does James Madison have left???

TBC

BENGALS at STEELERS

Can't wait to root for the Steelers to win s/up tomorrow ( better result for my BILLS)

Joe Mixon is my guy thou , my RB 2 on what is hopefully my championship squad ...His TD prop is an insta bet ...

Thinking Frieremuth over 2.5 is money too as Rudolph dinks and dunks , unfortunately the juice is all the way up to -167 ...

Anyways

PARLAY +245
$125
MIXON TD
FRIEREMUTH OVER 2.5 CATCHES

Last edited:
Late pick 4
Still alive in the pick 5 B Ticket, but I'm looking for more action here ..( will add a late super here too )

Woodbine Mohawk

Starts in race 8

60 cent
Cost $21.60

40 cent
Cost 14.40

20 cent
Cost 10.80

Woodbine mohawk ( the greatest track in the Galaxy) Friday night degen 20 cent pick 5

Ticket A-1

Race 6. 2,8 . These 2 look much the best to me

Race 7. 1,2,4,6,7,8,9. Hoping for bombs away

Race 8. 5,8, should meet at the wire

Race 9. 7. High stakes Race where huntress should go off as the even .kney chalk

Race 10. 1,2,4,6,8,9. Probably don't need to go this deep but why get cheap ???
Cost $33.60

Ticket A -2
cost $24

Ticket B. ( hit a nice $193 pick 5 Monday night on the B Ticket) If this one hits it should easily be double that amount ..
Race 6. 5,7
Race 7. 1,2,6,7,9
Race 8. 5,8
Race 9. 7
Race 10. 1,2,6,8
Cost $16

I keep messing up the 1st leg combo on these tickets above
..Should just start attaching the screenshots .

Sucks , we got nipped at the wire in the 4th leg in what promises to be a massive pick 5 payout as there was only $104 of live money going in out of $56k+ ....

C'est la vie

Take a look at these beautiful probable payouts ...
IMO the 20 cent pick 5 is the best value bet in horse racing and its not even close!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231222-224803_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231222-224803_Chrome.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Mixon ov 18.5 rec Is just as automatic as his td for me, been 20+ in 7 of last 9, gotta go back to early 2021 last time he didn’t go for at least 20 on Steelers. With no chase gotta figure that gives everyone a extra target or 2.

They starting to put that mid 20s rec number respect on cook but they doing it against a crappy ass chargers d who allows more passing yards to running backs than every team but the bears! Keep riding the cook ov 24,5 rec yard bandwagon as he looks to continuing cashing every game since the OC switch! Gotta do it!

Think it bout damn time we got a diggs game too!! Chargers give up over 14 yards per catch to wrs! I know diggs has been quite since the winning but they can’t go much longer not getting him a monster game and this game screams a perfect spot for it! I lean why not? 1st off you can pretty much do anything you want on the team, firing Staley was a step in right direction but 3 years late, you can’t undue 3-4 years of incompetence in a week! If you gonna make sure Diggs shows out why not do it on Xmas weekend in a stand alone prime time?

The only question for diggs is do we go over 69.5 yards + a td at .+215 or +275 on 100+? Or do we really get jiggy with it and go 100+ and a td at +455? It’s not that I don’t like the latter I just don’t think +455 is great value. Maybe leave the td out of them? He hasn’t caught a td in a couple games tho and he hasn’t went 3 straight without a td all year! No shock chargers are 29th in the league giving up td’s to wrs! Gotta think this as good a spot it gets for diggs to score!

They starting to put that mid 20s rec number respect on cook but they doing it against a crappy ass chargers d who allows more passing yards to running backs than every team but the bears! Keep riding the cook ov 24,5 rec yard bandwagon as he looks to continuing cashing every game since the OC switch! Gotta do it!

Think it bout damn time we got a diggs game too!! Chargers give up over 14 yards per catch to wrs! I know diggs has been quite since the winning but they can’t go much longer not getting him a monster game and this game screams a perfect spot for it! I lean why not? 1st off you can pretty much do anything you want on the team, firing Staley was a step in right direction but 3 years late, you can’t undue 3-4 years of incompetence in a week! If you gonna make sure Diggs shows out why not do it on Xmas weekend in a stand alone prime time?

The only question for diggs is do we go over 69.5 yards + a td at .+215 or +275 on 100+? Or do we really get jiggy with it and go 100+ and a td at +455? It’s not that I don’t like the latter I just don’t think +455 is great value. Maybe leave the td out of them? He hasn’t caught a td in a couple games tho and he hasn’t went 3 straight without a td all year! No shock chargers are 29th in the league giving up td’s to wrs! Gotta think this as good a spot it gets for diggs to score!

Get jiggy with it!

Get jiggy with it!

I need a game I can smash several good numbers ti make up for these garbage ass bowl games. It been so long I’ve lost money on bowl season, thankfully I was skeptical coming jn and aint played much but damn, there like 5 bowls today and I have nothing close to a slam dunk.

Adding

VIKINGS

Spot on as usual Brother ...Staley must have had naked pics of the owners family or something...No idea how he stayed employed so long ...

Definitely feels like a Diggs game ...Could see 90+ and a TD ...I'll look into a alt total parlay there....

Cook could go off , TY Johnson might be inactive today..Wonder if Leonard FOURNETTE finally suits up ???

Wouldn't be shocked if the BILLS go vanilla tonight thou , make the bolts stop the run...Whoever the BILLS backup rb is tonight I'll likely be on their over rushing prop ..

Adding

VIKINGS

Spot on as usual Brother ...Staley must have had naked pics of the owners family or something...No idea how he stayed employed so long ...

Definitely feels like a Diggs game ...Could see 90+ and a TD ...I'll look into a alt total parlay there....

Cook could go off , TY Johnson might be inactive today..Wonder if Leonard FOURNETTE finally suits up ???

Wouldn't be shocked if the BILLS go vanilla tonight thou , make the bolts stop the run...Whoever the BILLS backup rb is tonight I'll likely be on their over rushing prop ..

Talked bout this wit @VirginiaCavs in discussion thread, normally this would for sure be one then nasty letdown spots where good teams would prob come in flat and win a ugly close game, past bills teams could find a way to lose it! That said with bills putting themselves in this chase position I think they understand and have the mindset rest the way these are all plsyoff games and they can’t risk playing around. I expect they come in and demolish chargers quickly.

PISSING ME OFF ..LOL

I been of the belief he was terrible and Burrow masked most of it from the average person. I hadn’t been paying much attention last several weeks cause I mean Burrow out and it all I can do to pay attention to teams w a chance! Started thinking maybe I’d been judging him to harshly, then I followed todays game and Nope, he still resides in bottom 3rd the league and has probably already shaved a few years off buttoe most likely will cheat us out of more the way he negligently coaches.,fuckinb clown, get caught up in
The hype of your own backup qb?? You get inside the 5 you give mixon 4 touches!

Merry Christmas DB4L!!

Clutch win tonight, y'all getting in and have a serious run in ya, methinks!

They def getting in but being the 4x in a row SB runners Up carry’s a certain sense of responsibility, this day Af had gotten a bit stale far as expected to get to a certain point then lose. Now they cooking up some real drama with way this season played out and with the winning streak they should br riding heading in is perfect to get everyone back on board for yet another letdown!! It not easy playing this role so ya gotta hand it to this team for doing it tima and again! Come playoffs they probably be in to4 Best offs to win it even tho deep down we should know it just won’t quite work out!!! Maybe one day but the story this time is gonna be how everyone came together. They found a run game, shit was gonna be different, but the guy who seemingly cared the must who complained at every turn is now having to watch the team thrive as his face starts getting more recognition on a milk cartoon than espn. He might not show it but this is killing him, he can’t say a word cause they winning but they’re no way he is happy bout the fact they winning without him making any contribution. Everyone might be feeling all warm and fuzzy bout the bills, they prob even say things like “and wait till diggs gets going, the best yet to come”, he hearing that shit and he def believes they should look way better!! All a sudden there gonna come that game they need him to be the star and it’s not gonna happen!! Won’t that make for a crazy fun month of sports talk!! Then they gotta move on from digs and build off the new vulture they created this year, no worries tho, by time week 1 gets here never year they will surely be talked about as one the favorites to it all!!!!! (Being a real fan has to be excruciating! Lol, i couldn’t imagine investing so much emotional currency on these assholes! I do enjoy making money off their agony tho!

College Bowl Saturday (+$225 Bowls to date ( 3-2)

Have almost zero confidence betting on the Bowls this year ( Strong leans in playoff thou ) ...Who knows if these kids are partying? Do they care about winning ? Do 80% of them think they're going pro ? Are they just on vacation ?

Anyways , trying to keep all the action under a unit ($200)

NORTHERN ILLINOIS +125
$150
As a MAC MAN 13th year QB Rocky Lombardi is one of my all time favs. No idea how he hasn't been decapitated 7 or 8 times over the course of his tenure...Tough as nails is a massive understatement.

AIR FORCE. +110
$150
What does James Madison have left???

TBC

2-0 +$352.50

Decent 5-2 +$577.50 start to the bowl season..Thankfully was solely focused on BILLS game , avoided losing on Utah and EMU ..

Have zero confidence moving forward , as soon as I increase my wager size I'll lose big lol

BENGALS at STEELERS

Can't wait to root for the Steelers to win s/up tomorrow ( better result for my BILLS)

Joe Mixon is my guy thou , my RB 2 on what is hopefully my championship squad ...His TD prop is an insta bet ...

Thinking Frieremuth over 2.5 is money too as Rudolph dinks and dunks , unfortunately the juice is all the way up to -167 ...

Anyways

PARLAY +245
$125
MIXON TD
FRIEREMUTH OVER 2.5 CATCHES

-$125 agree with great Brother 2dabank ..Taylor calls a horrible game ( often ) ..Burrow greatly helps mask his blunders .

BUFFALO BILLS at LA Chargers

These 3 bets jumped off the page at me ..

My FAVORITE one

STICK OVER 14.5 rushing yards
4 units ($800)
Expecting the BILLS to blitz heavy while stacking the box ..Stick should be running for his football life ..Think he might get clobbered early, and then rack up easy runs when the Bills go into the McDermott Prevent .

TBC

Nice game overall by Stick ...
Almost pulled off the shocker ..

+$663 on the BILLS game ..Came close to cashing the FOURNETTE TD ..

Merry Christmas DB4L!!

Clutch win tonight, y'all getting in and have a serious run in ya, methinks!

Thank you Brother
MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and yours ..

The AFC is pretty dang weak this year imp with Burrow out/Bengals Defensive holes, KC offensive woes, Dolphins haven't been a team with a winning record, inconsistent AFC South squads...

Ravens and Browns scare me the most for the BILLS , but then again I Love Mcdummy's past schemes for Lamar , and can Flacco really keep this up ???

Weird feeling if the BILLS win the division they might host 2 playoff games...

Thank you Brother
MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and yours ..

The AFC is pretty dang weak this year imp with Burrow out/Bengals Defensive holes, KC offensive woes, Dolphins haven't been a team with a winning record, inconsistent AFC South squads...

Ravens and Browns scare me the most for the BILLS , but then again I Love Mcdummy's past schemes for Lamar , and can Flacco really keep this up ???

Weird feeling if the BILLS win the division they might host 2 playoff games...

Well 1 playoff game, unless the rules have changed you actually have to win the 1st to host another! Lmao

Just busting your Chops buddy. Ravens the only afc team I think a lock to be in afc champ game. If there ever was a year for bills this be it with the afc a cluster Fuck and the newfound realization they are in fact allowed to use the running backs!! Now if only they could get diggs off my milk carton.

The chiefs would be better off if they cut mvs and brought in one those dogs who catch the frisbees!! No clue how that duhbb he keeps a roster spot? Never seen anyone run around so wide open but so worthless. Just leave the guy open,

They def getting in but being the 4x in a row SB runners Up carry’s a certain sense of responsibility, this day Af had gotten a bit stale far as expected to get to a certain point then lose. Now they cooking up some real drama with way this season played out and with the winning streak they should br riding heading in is perfect to get everyone back on board for yet another letdown!! It not easy playing this role so ya gotta hand it to this team for doing it tima and again! Come playoffs they probably be in to4 Best offs to win it even tho deep down we should know it just won’t quite work out!!! Maybe one day but the story this time is gonna be how everyone came together. They found a run game, shit was gonna be different, but the guy who seemingly cared the must who complained at every turn is now having to watch the team thrive as his face starts getting more recognition on a milk cartoon than espn. He might not show it but this is killing him, he can’t say a word cause they winning but they’re no way he is happy bout the fact they winning without him making any contribution. Everyone might be feeling all warm and fuzzy bout the bills, they prob even say things like “and wait till diggs gets going, the best yet to come”, he hearing that shit and he def believes they should look way better!! All a sudden there gonna come that game they need him to be the star and it’s not gonna happen!! Won’t that make for a crazy fun month of sports talk!! Then they gotta move on from digs and build off the new vulture they created this year, no worries tho, by time week 1 gets here never year they will surely be talked about as one the favorites to it all!!!!! (Being a real fan has to be excruciating! Lol, i couldn’t imagine investing so much emotional currency on these assholes! I do enjoy making money off their agony tho!

Made far more money fading the BILLS over the years than backing them ...

Miss the days before NYS legalized sports betting....Locals would get tons of homer action that would greatly inflate or deflate Bills point spreads.

My first massive scores gambling were as a teenager when the SB 25 line was BILLS - 13.5 here ( 6.5 and 7 in Las Vegas ) ...Taking the Giants paid for my 76 Cutlass with rims and beats lol ...

The following years the COMMIES ( formerly Redsk*ns ) and Cowboys sb beat downs of Buffalo was free money, as the lines again were almost off by a full TD here ...

This BILLS team hit a wall yesterday imo , tough spot after playing Cowboys , Chiefs ,and Eagles ....
The Chargers game was sandwiched after those above with 2 critical divisional games on deck ( Home finale vs Pats ( revenge game) and at Miami)..

Believe you're FAR off on Diggs brother, don't let the national talking head espn morons , and this local twat brainwash you with baseless propaganda/slander ...

The dumb twat below had to back track on her BS ..She still should have been fired but she's a white woman so she'll keep her job ..Everyone around her strongly speculates she's the bs artist that keeps leaking slander to the espn morons that Diggs is unhappy here..

DIGGS is ALL about WINNING , he only demands the ball when they're losing games they shouldn't...He's said 100s of times that the BILLS need to run the ball in order to win in January/February...
Both he and Josh Allen have said ad nauseum that his side line frustrations this season were about Diggs himself either running the wrong route or his own miscommunication with Josh Allen ..

Diggs is the most fan friendly BILL since Thurman Thomas ...He's always showing up to local schools , HS football/baseball/basketball games , charity events , children's hospital and inner city youth centers.

Long before each game home or away he's out there throwing the ball into the stands with young fans ..Often gifting kids his gloves , signed Turf shoes , balls etc ..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231224-103402_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231224-103402_Chrome.jpg
    331 KB · Views: 3
Lovely looking slate

LIKELY over 3.5 catches -125
3 units $750/600
Hate paying this much juice but it's already up to -155 at the casino ..
He's been an insta bet for me the last 2 games ..Ravens should need to pass to keep up with the 49ers ..

VIKINGS +128.
1.25 UNITS ($250)
I don't trust the Lions on the road..Looks like a must win spot for Minneosta ..

COWBOYS ML +100
2.1 UNITS ($420)
Call when Miami beats anyone with a pulse !!! All of BILLS MAFIA are Cowboys homers today ( there is a 1st time for everything )

PACHECO TD -125
1.25 units
Love watching his old school angry running style .

Jakobi MEYERS TD +420
0.4 units ($80)
Nice price on fan duel ..Thinking the Raiders need to throw it a ton tomorrow..

Last edited:
Made far more money fading the BILLS over the years than backing them ...

Miss the days before NYS legalized sports betting....Locals would get tons of homer action that would greatly inflate or deflate Bills point spreads.

My first massive scores gambling were as a teenager when the SB 25 line was BILLS - 13.5 here ( 6.5 and 7 in Las Vegas ) ...Taking the Giants paid for my 76 Cutlass with rims and beats lol ...

The following years the COMMIES ( formerly Redsk*ns ) and Cowboys sb beat downs of Buffalo was free money, as the lines again were almost off by a full TD here ...

I probably have Subconsciously hated your squad since the 1st SB loss. I thought for sure they were gonna win that one, I took bets from half the damn school on Gmen (I was in like 7th-8th grade) I didn’t have close to enough to actually pay them all off if I lost but I kept taking them anyways. I had to sell a ton of forged Brett haul autographed cards to pay that shit off!!

I probably have Subconsciously hated your squad since the 1st SB loss. I thought for sure they were gonna win that one, I took bets from half the damn school on Gmen (I was in like 7th-8th grade) I didn’t have close to enough to actually pay them all off if I lost but I kept taking them anyways. I had to sell a ton of forged Brett haul autographed cards to pay that shit off!!

Maybe we were separated at birth ...
Very similar situation for me when the Broncos got crushed by rhe commies in the SB LOL ...
Makes it even worse because I might have sold millions of dollars worth of unopened Fleer Basketball cards from the Jordan Rookie year ...
The card store owner who bought them , still takes painful jabs at me when we coincidently run Into each other around town ..

Back