Hit list

Have not looked yet
These are strong
Colorado may be on the list but limited time to see ump
Arizona a real possibility

2.5 maybe
Boston probably should be on the list but concerned about a umpire problem they face
Already bet the Brewers ml and hoping to step it up after ump

The point is I am not trying to exclude dogs I am hoping to bet some. Wacha looks like a fade for one but The Cubs are 5-0 on Tuesday and the opposition pitchers splits and relation with the ump are poor as an example.
Milone on 6 is terrible.

Honestly I am interested in 2.5 Verlander has a good 7 innings with the ump and WS are putting up bad pitching

Texas will be a little lighter due to their losing a big lead last game but expect a big lead again

At Covers every one is on Cards
Wacha is 7.20 ERA at home.
0n 4 days rest a 9.42 ERA based on 14.1
If Wieters catchers this goes to the moon

Last edited:
Mets can looks like a big over. Will think about it
part of the argument has vaporized

Maybe too many bets but Teheran has a 8.32 ERA based on 16.1 innings with this ump today. It does not take much to make the Braves an over

No one back for Houston. I detest 3 dollar favorites. Limited bet on Houston all 2.5
Cardinal game postponed I believe

Rodriguez for Boston very underrated when looking at his ability. Last night Price -200 today -160. If you liked them last night you should like them today. Although Stroman pitches Sox well and Martinez gets another day off today

Last edited:
I understand things happen and be patient but How did the Cubs play Carl Edwards tonight. I simply have no idea

Back