Highest Spread Ever?

GoIrish!

Pretty much a regular
-27.5??? Should any NFL be favored by this much? I know Denver is real good and Jacksonville is real bad but thats a lot!

5dimes has it at -28.5!

The juice on 28.5 is +110 and -27.5 is -110 at 5dimes.

As high as it is I'm not sure if I can back Jax here. I worry about the backdoor cover, but I lean Denver (I am a homer though). Betting the over in Denver games (game and TT) has been money for me this year and I may just see what the TT is for the game. Anything under 40 and that's what I'll be on.

Denver Broncos vs Jacksonville Jaguars

so on Pinny it's -26.5 I had been wondering the last 2 weeks what the line would be.
Honestly this is a college game now, do you think Manning would sit out if there is a massive lead or will he go for personal glory and records?
If Broncos fire on all cylinders I don't see how Manning doesn't score 5 tds on this team in the 1h.

Thoughts on whether the Broncos would try or if the Jags just fold?

If there is ever going to be a letdown spot for the Donks this is it. Honestly if Henne plays I might have to bet the Jags on principle.

If there is ever going to be a letdown spot for the Donks this is it. Honestly if Henne plays I might have to bet the Jags on principle.

if henne plays, this game is flying over

62% of the early wagers on denver... total jumped from 48 to 52.5

Back