• Start date Start date
B

Billivy

just sayin what's up...
i'll be around here from now on...

much respect for this site, the posters, and how it's run:shake:

WELCOME ABOARD BILLY

ChargingMoose-comic-animated.gif

You must have heard I was here right? J/K man. I'd give you a big welcome, but I've only been here for a day. Either way, it's nice to have all the good guys in one site.

well you already have the capper out of MY apartment, BDK is the best...
i'm still in awe of how much money he's won me in college football this season!!!! (i'll never tail anyone else, but i know shit about CFB and he's, 28-8)...lol, not to mention he knows twice as much about basketball as i do...i know how to analyze numbers and i've been gettin some good knowledge from killa in the past few years...w/o him i'd prolly know half as much

billivy said:
well you already have the capper out of MY apartment, BDK is the best...
i'm still in awe of how much money he's won me in college football this season!!!! (i'll never tail anyone else, but i know shit about CFB and he's, 28-8)...lol, not to mention he knows twice as much about basketball as i do...i know how to analyze numbers and i've been gettin some good knowledge from killa in the past few years...w/o him i'd prolly know half as much
I've certainly created a monster. But at least it's a winning monster. :smiley_acbe:

lolololol....

it's like back in middle school when i turned you on to golf

very much appreciated guys....

i dont know who agrees with me and who doesnt as far as what was goin on in covers last week...but i'm fairly positive i was 100% accurate...but i quashed it for the sake of peace...BOL guys...lets make some money

good to see u here bill, great start to tha season. keep that shit up.

maybe we can continue our talk from covers, bout how jigga man is a bitter ;)

Back