ytd 13-0

1) 8
2) 3
3) 1
4) 1

Phillies game 4

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

DJ- I got under 8 -119 this morning.
Florida has a lot of over trends as well.

Where are you in Philly? Do you think you can light a fire under those guys? Lidge :down2: cost us the game last night.

I live in Fox Chase and Manayunk back and forth, but i work about 15 minutes from the stadium in center city,

ill tell lidge that just because he got the extension doesnt mean he can blow games

Wow,just checked the score. I am hurting and feel really bad this sytem had to lose, (game ain't over yet but 8-0 Mets)
However for what 150+ straight wins , I think I'll start over with it and take the risk! :smiley_acbe:
GL all.

cisco, can you please repost the system and criteria and all that stuff? Thanks.

Cisco, i think i may take them tomorrow as well only because i see several trends that favor the phils for tomorrow. Also, dosen't hurt that the Ace is pitching tomorrow.

Had to happen eventually.
-25.11 units

13-1
137 -1

Steed:
Home Favorite System
Play on a team with a winning percentage of .470 or better that has lost their last three games as a home favorite of -110 or more and is again a home favorite of -110 or more.
I chase for up to four games.

Last edited:
You mean a few years ago he lost for you in this sytem? Please explain before I:popcorn: pull the trigger on the Phils.

No doogie. He lost game 2 of this series on 6/22 vs the Angels (-171)

Oh yeah I see (just slappped my forehead).
You think they are worth a shot to recover some ,not all, this loss at -206?(yiiikes!!!!:hang:)

Back