Hey guys

2daBank

Voice of Reason
Didn’t want to go find the threads but I’m sure ya’ll remember all the Baker bashing I was doing leading up to then surely after draft when unbelievably (to me anyway) he got taken 1st. Being the man I am I just wanted to say I think I could have really been wrong on this one! Obviously too early to tell but all my bashing I’ll alreasy admit was off as I can already tell this kid more a gamer than I was willing to give him credit for.,

Pertaining to gambling I bet browns week 1 xfl and think there a good chance I will be on browns all 4 preseason games! Not just cause of Baker, obviously wouldn’t be doing this if he was trash but my most important logic for this is that browns desperate to change this losing culture even if that means winning meaningless games. Plus I like teams w qb battles, and last but not least if Baker continues getting 2+ qrtrs against 2nd-3rd stringers he gonna light them up!!

Sorry I didn’t post this till after week 1 as wasted my time posting it over at the other place. (I did post it tho)., imo browns gonna be real money maker these next few weeks and probably well into season. If Gordon can get himself back for the real games I think these guys could go .500 with either Tyrod or Baker, better yet using both!!!

Anyone else feeling browns like I am.,

Since im all about the browns figured I should go ahead and eat some crow on the Baker subject as even if he doesn’t become great I already think he better than the credit (or lack there of I was willing to give him))... sorry I don’t recall who all it was I had these discussions with but ya’ll know who you are and please by all means chime in and let me have it a little bit, won’t be any hard feelings as I said at time I’d happily take my medicine if I was wrong!! Looking forward to it!!

Oh and im jacked for football. Im also looking for a competitive but friendly (as in cheap buy in) fantasy league if anyone has or knows of one that needs guys, please let me know!

Bills/Browns looks like a great spot to play a over. Browns will have Tyrod and baker playing most the game in what Baker looks to be making a battle. Bills have 3 guys duking it out. I think this a game we see teams that want to see their qbs and no reason to let up in 2nd half., young qbs looking to impress gives us lots of ways to score! Either they good and move the chains or they turn it over for points!!

My 2nd preseason play bills/Browns over 38.5

Back