Herman Edwards?

Two Utes

Manual Toothbrushes FTW
I can't stand Todd Graham but you're seriously going to fire him after a winning season and go grab Herm Edwards from a AARP convention and expect an upswing? I'm sure he's got multiple recruiting connections. He better get a damn good staff together.

This is what the AD said on the weekend

“However, our athletic department, university and community expect our football program to compete on the field for Pac-12 titles, be competitively consistent and qualify to participate in major bowl games on a regular basis. In evaluating Todd's body of work over a four-year period, it became clear that a change is necessary."

Herm Edwards is the answe to this? The reason you spent millions buying out Graham? You couldn’t temp Norvell to come back?

I’m sure the AD being Edwards’ ex-agent has nothing to do with it

Exactly. Graham has his warts but if you are firing him you better be bringing in someone better(and proven). What a stupid move on ASU's part.

• 1st and 10 at ASU 27
    (6:19 - 4th) Manny Wilkins run for no gain to the ArzSt 27 for a 1ST down WEST VIRGINIA Penalty, Personal Foul (15 Yards) to the ArzSt 42 for a 1ST down

play
  • 1st and 10 at ASU 42
    (6:00 - 4th) Kalen Ballage run for no gain to the ArzSt 42

• 2nd and 10 at ASU 42
    (5:09 - 4th) Mike Bercovici pass incomplete to Devin Lucien

• 3rd and 10 at ASU 42
    (4:56 - 4th) Mike Bercovici pass complete to Gary Chambers for 58 yds for a TD, (Zane Gonzalez KICK)

2 years late but he had to go.

Don't really get the Herm Edwards move part ... but I would have fired this guy within 24 hours of the above game. Someone that stupid should not have the job of leading young men.

Last edited:
I fell asleep and never did see the end of that bowl game. Kicking the xpt with under 5m left to only go up 6? He had to be questioned about that post-game?

Very surprising move with Herm here, not sure I see it going well.

CXyKAVXUAAAGZ_y.jpg

Too bad he got canned from his dream job. Not nearly as bad as it his they have to pay his ass. And not nearly as bad as the decision making of the administration since.

This has train wreck written all over it.

2 years late but he had to go.

Don't really get the Herm Edwards move part ... but I would have fired this guy within 24 hours of the above game. Someone that stupid should not have the job of leading young men.

yeah that was funny

I just read that the ASU pres is out of the country and still has to sign off on the hire. Don't know if true or not.

Back