Heritage

crawdads

Fairway to Heaven
Been to this event about a dozen times. We have a time share out there as well.

Taking Duke -120 over Woodland over here and in Spain Im taking Quiros +115 over Jiminez

Straight injury fade on the last, Miguel has been out since December with a broken leg. Hoping he is a little rusty and that Alvaro has some kind of form.

Also, from my notes this course is very similar to http://www.pgatour.com/tournaments/tampa-bay-championship-presented-by-everbank/leaderboard.html look at the leaderboard this year then look at the guys who finish well here.. http://golfobserver.com/

Need a big week. GL

Really didn't spend much time this week. Going to tail you a bit and made one of my own.

Mark Wilson -110 over Harris English

Good luck this week everybody.

Ugh. Quiros bogeys 18 for the push. We're in decent shape on this side of the Atlantic though.

I literally would have maxed bet, if I knew miguel would shoot what he did. Just sucks. (Insert small violin)

Yeah wow. Hes killin him across the board. Hopefully that starts to show over the weekend.

And Wilson tried to give it away with a double on 18 but hangs on by one, assuming the cut line doesn't fall two shots this afternoon.

For the book keepers, here are the 2 tickets this week.

[TABLE="class: Grid"]
<tbody>[TR="class: NonAlt"]
[TD="class: NoWrap"]-1
[/TD]
[TD]4/16/13 7:02pm[/TD]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency"]$120.00[/TD]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency"]$100.00[/TD]
[TD]Pending[/TD]
[TD]4/18/13 7:00am PGA Golf 170 Ken Duke (Tourn) -120* <small>vs</small> Gary Woodland (Tourn) [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: Alt"]
[TD="class: NoWrap"]-2
[/TD]
[TD]4/16/13 7:02pm[/TD]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency"]$115.00[/TD]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency"]$132.25[/TD]
[TD]Pending[/TD]
[TD]4/18/13 3:00am European Golf 476 Alvaro Quiros (Tourn) +115* <small>vs</small> Miguel Angel Jimenez (Tourn)
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Hoping with this large field that our friend Gary gets MDF'd.

This course is absolutely horrible for Kokrak, Woodland and Colsarets (sp?).. it basically takes driver out of their bag on 80% of the par 4's and 5's. Since it is so tree lined, it doesnt matter how long you are off the tee, everyone plays from similar spots. The key is keeping it in play off the tee and short game here. They could bomb it on a couple of the holes and have no second shot if you are on the wrong side of the fairway. Pretty much the reason Tiger played once here and never came back. Same reason he doesnt play Riviera.

Back