Here's what I'm playing Week 2 .....

empire13

Pretty much a regular
What up everyone..... Hope you all have great weekends & make lots of CA$H.....

All from Matchbook ..... 'an_horse'

Central Michigan + 24 (-103)

Nebraska - 26.5 (-110)

Auburn - 17.5 (-102)

Tulsa / North Texas OVER 64 (-109)

Middle Tennessee State ML + 420 :18_1_204:

May add more later, but that's all for now.... Good luck and Good times fellas.....

:line:

:cheers:

*** Any questions feel free to ask.... I'll be here for most of the night & day tommorow.... But might do some of that good "Sugar" (like the emoticon above) and scoot down to G'Ville and hang with G8RB8 and a few other friends.....***

:36_9_2:

Alex.... How ya doing bro? .....:cheers:

I think Florida can cover the number..... I think they are 4 TD's better, BUT I have that feeling in my gut that it's not gonna be such an easy game. I can't place it, but something tells me not to play it.... so I'm not. Maybe it's because we hav'nt beaten them in so long. I don't know. It's hard for me to place money on Florida..... I bleed Orange & Blue. I don't like rooting for a cover or a total in Gator games cause I'm so fucking passionate when I watch them, and I don't need the added stress of a bet. Also, I never really know if I have my "Homer Glasses" on or not. If you put a gun to my head and told me to pick a side, I'd say lay the points..... Meyer & Mullen did'nt open up the playbook at all last week and I think Rainey, Harvin, Demps, Thompson, James and company will play with something to prove..... This is our best shot at whipping the living shit out of Miami we've had in my 32 years of being alive. I would'nt be suprised if Meyer wanted to pour it on tommorow night. Plus, we have next week off, so they are gonna let it all hang out. I'm not betting it, but if you do I hope you have the winning side bro..... :shake:

:23_6_114:

Thanks for the info, think im on Miami. I think if its another team with the same exact players, then this a blowout. But the fact thats its Miami puts another angle on this game IMO. Gl tommorow bro. Gotta Middle Tenn St. +12.5 tommorow

Good luck this weekend, Empire.

I finally got loaded up and am ready to roll. Watching games last weekend without money involved was......yawn.

Here is to a 5-0 day...:cheers:

I hope you win your bet Alex.... How about a 20 point gator victory? :cheers:

The Giant (Bobby :p)..... 5-0 would be sterling..... I like that idea

BAR, Thanks brosef :shake: ..... I got some REAL good "fire" right now..... It helps keep me focused on Saturdays ( and sundys - fridays as well :D )

BOL this week emp

im veyr high on MTSU covering this week and am on them at +13 and depending on how things go tomorrow may add the ML as well :cheers:

Back