Here's What I'm Playing Week 1.....

empire13

Pretty much a regular
What up everybody. I hope everyone makes profit this season. As most of my buddies here know I work around 60 hours a week and don't have internet access from work right now. So I'll try and answer any questions, if you have any, Thursday night when I get home around 6pm or so......:boff:

So far I have.....

Troy - 6.5 (+100)

Baylor + 12.5 (-110)

SMU + 3.5 (-103)

* All of my action right now is from Matchbook & I bet to win 1 unit on all of my plays*

The only future bet I have for NCAA right now is Florida to win the BCS Title at +750.....

Good Luck guys and here's to a cash filled season.....:cheers:

money;

:36_9_2: <------ This guy right here is what lil' enp would look like if he were an emoticon...... :eek:

Emp, let me know what's going on with the Gators. They gonna run the ball and take it easy? Also, has the weather affected practice?

See no reason why not to take the 34 points and a little under 72??????? as well. Hawaii's D is actually pretty decent. Not SEC caliber but pretty decent.

:hammer:

Any reasons why you are choosing Baylor? I would like some input on the Baylor pickers.

Thanks for the well wishes guys..... I should have internet at work again next week, so Whoo-Hoo to that.....:18_1_204:

ddk- I took Baylor because I thought they had a legit shot to hang around the number and snag a back-door cover. Well Wake Impressed me tonight and played really good on the road. I think G8RB8 has an ACC future bet on Wake and they can make a serious run at it..... I was flat wrong on that game tonight bro. :hang:

Pags- I feel good about SMU tommorow. I might put a little on the ML as well. :shake:

Tarheel- I hate real work. But it's nessacary right now.....Oh well.....:whip:

G8RB8- I should see you Saturday..... I'll give you a call if I get down there with enough time to do some morning tailgating.....:cheers::line::Cheers:

Shrimp- Here's my take on the Gator game this weekend. I think Florida will score a bunch. Around 52 or 56. The thing is, the defense needs to have time to 'gel'. Brandon Spikes not playing is gonna hurt. Espacially in the middle. He is the glue of the D. The question you have to ask is how many points is Hawaii gonna score? Well I think they will get most of their points in the 4th Quarter. They could be down 46 and then get a couple of late TD's against our 3rd Team D.
Also, I know that Coach Meyer is NOT going to risk any injury. NONE AT ALL. If the game is in hand late, which it Should be, then he's gonna play 3rd teamers and Random people from the stands..... He's already told Me & G8RB8 to be ready to play. Expect a bunch of running with Moody, Demps & Newton in the 4th Quarter. Let me type this again for you my friend. Coach Meyer will NOT risk injury to any key players.
Shrimp, I can't stop you from betting this game but I will say that there are better bets out there..... If you HAVE to bet this game consider a 1st Half bet on Florida. Or take a shot on the Over.
Meyer and Mullen also are'nt going to "open up the playbook" in this game either. They will, as they have the past 3 years, save the new wrinkles for the Miami game and even more importantly the Tennessee game on the 20th. G/L if you bet it Shrimp. I'll be happy with a win and no injuries. Hope that helps bro.....:5_5_138:

PJ- What kind of odds did you get on the futures bet? :10_8_12:

Yanks- Hope your weekend is good as well bro.....:cheers:

banans- I guess Baylor did'nt get our memo.....Oh well..... It's a long season.....:36_7_1:

But Hey, Big Thanks to Troy for taking care of business tonight..... Still looking at Saturday and come on SMU.....:hammer:

Side note..... Anyone who does not have a Matchbook account really needs to get one. I made a little bit of coin on both of the "live betting" games tonight. It's a great thing and everyone should be taking the opportunity to make money with it.....:36_1_36:

Well anyway gents..... I'm off and I'll catch ya'll Friday night..... :tiphat:

G/L and Have Fun.....

- word

:36_9_2:

Shrimp***** I misread your post and thought you were leaning Florida. My bad, it's the Loratabs kickin' in..... Take the points, but see if you can get 35 bro..... I still like the over rather than either side however.....

- word

:smiley_abvm:

emp - not going to be at the game this weekend. . . I can't justify $350 on gas to watch us win by 50 against a team that's not important. . . I'll be there next week.

I didn't take Wake in the futures either, I have UNC to win ACC instead :cheers:

G8RB8- I don't blame ya for not going..... Gas prices way too high. And I thought you had a bet on UNC and Wake. I remember you talking about both of them. I guess you can still grab a little on Wake if you want. They looked like a team that is very fluid this early in the season.

Anyway, I'm 90% sure I WON'T be going to the game later on myself. Had a late night with a friend who was in need of help and it's 4:30am and I'm a lil' "jacked" up right now..... So I'll probably go grab my Dad around 11am and we'll just come back to the house and watch it on T.V. And then watch more games all day and night.

Futhermore, my Friday SMU bet went down the tubes :10_5_137:.....

Oh well..... It's still early in the season and I probably should take it light the first week anyhow. So with that being said gentelmen, here's what I got so far for Saturday.....

:line:

North Texas + 25 (+116) To win 1 unit

'Cuse +11 (+102) To win 1 unit

Washington + 13.5 (even) To win 1 unit

Western Michigan + 14.5 (-109) To win 1 unit

Western Michigan ML (+490) Risk 1/4 unit

East Carolina ML (+320) Risk 1/2 unit

Bowling Green +13 (+105) Risk 1/2 unit

* All of the above are from Matchbook *

Also, A Just For Fun Parlay with my local guy.....:18_1_204:

East Carolina + 10

Cal - 6

K.State / N.Texas OVER 70

Risk 1/2 unit on that lil' bad boy.....:36_11_6:

Good Luck Everyone and I'll catch ya'll around here later on today.....

:cheers:

:shake:

- word

Last edited:
I'm on WMU, ECU, Gators -21 1sth, and Utah, and that's all I can seem to find so far today. Looks like we're on the same page for a couple. Might add some $ myself to the WMU and ECU ML's for funsies

:cheers:

Back