Here We Go! Week 11

smattharris

Pretty much a regular
Record since Week 7 when I started tracking is 63-37 but has cooled off lately. Hopefully will be back on track this week. 2-0 so far. Got a lot of picks this week that look good to me. So I'll probably 2-29 lol. But seriously I like these picks after analyzing who has better line play and situations. Totals are based on stats and total ratio to combined yards per play. This is fun guys. Glad I found your site even if I look like an idiot on a bad week, which we all have. Who can predict QB injuries, blocked punts, cheap penalties, turnover, etc. All I do is analyze stats, situations, team trends, major injuries, weather and sometimes just a gut feeling. Just trying to increase odds. All units are the same.

Records since I started keeping stats in week 7
Week 7 18-8
Week 8 18-7
Week 9 12-9
Week 10 15-13

Week 11 31-0 (lol)

All that said, here we go!

Wednesday
@Miami (OH) +3 Ohio
Under - Toledo/Northern Illinois 54
These games went 2-0 (very fortunate)

Friday
@Syracuse -20.5 Louisville
Fresno St. -2 @Boise St.

Saturday
Over - Kentucky/Tennessee 41
@Central Florida
-24.5 Navy
TCU +11.5 @West Virginia
Kansas +10.5 @Kansas St. (yes I actually made this pick, Insanity runs in my family.)
Akron +12 @Eastern Michigan
Memphis -17 Tulsa
North Carolina +10.5 @Duke
Over - Troy/Georgia Southern 44.5
North Texas -14.5
@Old Dominion
Under - Charlotte/Marshall 41.5
@Central Michigan -7
Bowling Green
Under - Michigan/Rutgers 47.5 (Again insanity runs in my family. Just think will be a flat game)
@Iowa St. -15.5 Baylor
@Oklahoma -21 Oklahoma St. (This should get ugly. Cornelius is a stiff and can't hit the deep ball.)
Under - Northwestern/Iowa 42
Under - Washington St./Colorado 60.5
Mississippi St. +24 @Alabama
Under - San Jose St./Utah St. 65
@Texas St. +19 Appalachian St.
Over -Arkansas St./Coastal Carolina 61.5
Over - Georgia St./Louisiana-Lafayette 69.5
@Cincinnati -14
South Florida
@Arkansas +13.5 LSU
Under - Florida St./Notre Dame 50.5
@UAB -12 Southern Mississippi
@Boston College +19 Clemson
@Nevada -13 Colorado St.

Have a great weekend.

Last edited:
I like the green for over and red for under.

Texas State is sneaky.

Looks like you are taking Memphis, but there is a typo in the post. What do you think there, maybe the Tulsa O will just be a no-show and QB play will hinder them?

Do you know who is QB for Southern Miss? I think it matters and believe SM can compete with Abraham.

You are right. I have Memphis. I'm from Tulsa and have a feel for them. I think Memphis will boatrace them. Memphis should dominate the line of scrimmage on both sides. I just have a feeling Memphis pulls away. I understand SM could compete but I just think UAB will control line of scrimmage on both sides SM just won't be able to run the ball on UAB stout run defense and that will affect QB play. You definitely have a case for SM. But UAB runs the ball 5.4 yards per play and SM 3.3. While UAB D gives up 3.4 YPR. Huge line of scrimmage edge to UAB at home. I think though first half but UAB pulls away and allows very few points. Love the conversation brother. Where are you from? I'm a sooner from OK.

I'm in Ohio.

Tonight? I guess I like Syracuse, I can usually make a case for a dog to do something maybe kinda sorta, but not LV. And late game I feel like I should take Fresno but want to take Boise. That kind of confliction means I will probably wait to see what halftime opportunities exist.

I'm sorry Virginia, I'm so old fashioned I guess, but I don't know what BOL means. Is that good? lol Yeah, I live next door to Arkansas and know that they hate LSU. LSU may have tail between there legs a little bit and I still don't trust that coach, so I picked Arkansas as one of my upset picks. Arkansas can be a tough place to play even when they are bad. They seem to be improving a little bit so I gave it a shot. I need big points so I'm going Balls to the wall in the underdog contest.

Back