Here One For Hoosier Park Tonight!!

BIG TRUCKER

Pretty much a regular
6TH RACE AT HOOSIER PARK TONIGHT
HORSE: BOBANDROB
ODDS : CURRENTLY 5/2 THE FAVORITE

HARD TO BET THE FAVORITE BUT MAYBE WITH A EXACTA BOX OR WHEEL BUT DONT GET CARRIED AWAY.

HAVE ONE FOR SATURDAY THAT SHOULD BE A GOOD ONE. GOOD LUCK AND WILL POST AGAIN ON SATURDAY WHEN I KNOW WHEN THE HORSE IS RUNNING. PLAY IT SAFE FELLOWS.:smiley_acbe:

Hey Big_Trucker.. just curious on why you like this horse? Any inside tips or...?
Will probaly tail you

I got $30 to Win and Place
:smiley_acbe:[FONT=Verdana, Arial] 1. Sep 26 - Hoosier Park - Race Number 6 - Accepted At 2:57:08 PM
10 Bobandrob to place [pending]

Not sure what that means.. but hopefully it cashes :36_11_6:
[/FONT]

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="355"><tbody><tr class="raceDataBlockRowEven"><td align="left">BOBANDROB</td> <td>$2</td> <td>7.20</td> <td>3.40</td> <td>3.20</td></tr></tbody></table>
Congrats!

No idea what any of that means. I probably clicked on the wrong thing.:tiphat:

BobandRob won the race.

If you bet $2 on him to win (1st) you won $7.20.
If you bet $2 on him to place (1st or 2nd) you won $3.4.
If you bet $2 on him to show (1st or 2nd or 3rd) you won $3.2.

Thanks for the info Big Trucker!

Why is there such a disparity between 1st and 2nd.. but not second and third?

Thanks again Big Trucker:cheers:

Win pays greater odds because the horse has to come in first place to get paid... Place and Show don't payout as well because the horse can come in either 1 or 2 (in case of place) or 1,2 or 3 (in case of show)

Nevertheless, good fuckin job Big Trucker. I look forward to the next one

Congratulations Fellows On The Win. This Was My Buddys Horse And I Only Put 10 Across The Board On Him. He Was The Favorite So I Didint Think It Would Pay Anything. Well A Little Bit Helps Alot. But Wiat For Saturday He Has Another Horse Running At Hoosier Park And His Name Is shift Time Or Swing Time ,really Not For Sure What The Name Was He Told Me. But I Will Find Out And Pass It On.

Look forward to it Big Trucker, is this next horse supposed to be as strong as tonights?

Back