Herbert...

Be great when Herbert announces he really just wants to play in Canada anyway

Kid can't play anyway but all he is doing is risking exposing himself as the fraud that he is. This QB draft is awful and him being out of the mix just hurts my Jets chances of trading down.

Herbert plays in a power run offense. That would make him more compatible with Jax whereas Bortles was a gun slinger turned into game manager

Herbert plays in a power run offense. That would make him more compatible with Jax whereas Bortles was a gun slinger turned into game manager
Herbert is as soft as a baby’s head. And he’s clearly a dipshit because he cares more about playing catch with his brother than playing at the next level.

Hey Justin, play catch at your next family gathering...I would want no part of that guy on my team. He made as bad a business decision as any player ever.

Herbert is as soft as a baby’s head. And he’s clearly a dipshit because he cares more about playing catch with his brother than playing at the next level.

Hey Justin, play catch at your next family gathering...I would want no part of that guy on my team. He made as bad a business decision as any player ever.

Maybe the Jets can just trade Darnold to us for Bortles
:D

Damn scarf light him up

It's obvious he's not next level material mentally but no fucks given if that's not what he really wants to do, seems like he was born with talent that isn't overly exciting for him to use. Not like he didn't know it wasn't the financially sound decision, wish more thought that way

Back