Henry to Barcelona

this is either good or bad news for Barca because now the next focus is keeping Samuel Eto'o happy. If Barca can keep this line of

Eto'o
Henry
Ronaldinho
Deco
Messi

together......ummmm start betting Overs like crazy. I know for certain that Barca are also keeping tabs on Cesc Fabregas and even the player has stated his admiration for the club he grew up with. However with Xavi and Iniesta playing so well he may end up with Real Madrid.

This is definitely good news for wuntun, a big Tottenham fan, because the Spurs have a better chance to hit the CL.

But i think Wenger may stay for one more season before moving on. This move has definitely rattled a lot of players and fans alike. Whether Henry will be a bust like Shevchenko....we'll see, but Henry has always fancied partnering up with Ronnie and a new scene maybe ideal for him. I'm pretty sure Zidane will give him some opinions about Spain so his adjustment might be easier then Shevchenko's to England.

Man thats some serious fire power. If it was me Id make Eto'o happy for team chemistry, Eto'o and Henry are close friends.

I have no doubt in my mind that Barca will win the league next season.

All they need now is one more defender to shore up the back.

Now....... Hold on a sec....

Before we need to know who's going to be the coach for the next season....
I mean there's no room for all of these guys in a 4-4-2 scheme.....
I figure they'd have to play a 4-2-2-2 and loose a lot of defense......
If you put all these guys toghether you have agreat attacking tandem, but non of them defends at all..... Messi wont return, Dinho either..... Iniesta lacks tackling, Deco is the only Midfielder that might do something defensiveley......

I really dont think Eto'o is staying...

Plus, now that milan gave up on Suazo, Ancelloti WANTS Eto'o............

I could expect Marquez & Eto'o wearing a Rossoneri jersey next season.......

that's is why Cesc Fabregas is on the radar.

I would play Henry, Eto'o upfront, Ronnie behind the 2 but he could also thread to the right, Messi in the middle but could also tread to the left, Deco in between Messi and Ronnie, Xavi holding the midfield. It is possible to play all of those players, Eto'o and Henry are close friends.

If Eto'o goes to Milan, than you can say bye bye to Kaka. At this current time i don't know where they will get the funds to lure Eto'o. So the situation would be, keep Kaka and bring back Shevchenko, or sell Kaka and bring Eto'o.

xavi and deco in the middle, ron and leo out wide, and henry and eto up front.
That lineup is nasty-good. Messi came on the second half of the year and should be a fantastic guy up top.

I'm not so sure Barca even keeps Eto'o though. I would think they'd try to get a holding midfielder to help out further back.

still plenty of time in the transfer market, i'm pretty sure if the right offer comes for Eto'o Barca cannot refuse to take it.

Arsenal is the key team to watch I think they will set the trend on the market. They are right now chasing Anelka which means Wenger is staying but maybe Real Madrid can lure him over. which means, if Wenger does go, Fabregas will be a hot commodity especiall with Real Madrid and Barca.

Z,
any word about Wenger to Madrid as well? I heard they are keeping an eye on him. Also what is happening with Reyes and Baptista?

I think Arsenal will opt for Martins but whether the fella wants to go over there or not is anthoer story. Or may be Owen which I doubt Wenger will choose Owen over Martin.

Back