Help Wanted:MLB Pitchers-sign up sheet...

I'd like to sign up myself and my 2 buddies, BJ Ryan and Jorge Julio. Oh, and also my cousin through marriage, Chien-Mien Wang.

I would sign up but last time I was down at Comerica I got my pitch speed timed on the radar gun there in left field and even Zach Miner was laughing at me.

I would sign up but last time I was down at Comerica I got my pitch speed timed on the radar gun there in left field and even Zach Miner was laughing at me.

Nothing makes a guy feel as useless as that endeavor...go to a game and next thing you know you are spending the last 4 innings questioning your own manhood...:36_11_6:

Nothing makes a guy feel as useless as that endeavor...go to a game and next thing you know you are spending the last 4 innings questioning your own manhood...:36_11_6:

First time I tried that thing a few summers ago there was this kid who was maybe 11 I think hitting low-70's. I was with a guy who pitched throughout school etc and he was only hitting high 60's at his advanced age of 26.

First time I tried that thing a few summers ago there was this kid who was maybe 11 I think hitting low-70's. I was with a guy who pitched throughout school etc and he was only hitting high 60's at his advanced age of 26.

When you were still in high school?

Back