help needed regarding vegas rules

number2

Pretty much a regular
i had the series bet on the atl/nym graded as push from this past week.....

the following is the rules from my book.....

Bets on series are based on the FIRST 3 GAMES PLAYED of each series. Neither team can play another opponent between scheduled games. If one of they said vegas graded it as a tie....
can someone post the link of the vegas site where i can double check on this...thanks

• Bets
  • Bets on series are based on the FIRST 3 GAMES PLAYED of each series. Neither team can play another opponent between scheduled games. If one of the first three games gets postponed, all wagers stand (ACTION). If less than 3 games are played, the team with the advantage is the winner of the series. All wagers are based on action. (no listed pitchers)
  • For Series Money Lines all 3 games must go 4½ innings if home team is winning (5 if visitor is winning) . For Series Totals all 3 games must go 8½ innings if home team is winning (9 if visitor is winning)

they

I would politely ask them to check who in "Vegas" graded this as a tie.

Don Best Sports, when looking at their "final scores" page, shows them grading Atlanta as the winner of the series. This is on Friday's page http://feeds.donbest.com/ScoresWebA...=SCHED&leagueId=0&schedDate=20130524&subscr=1 and shows that ATL is the winner. Just because the game Friday didn't get decided until Saturday doesn't take away from the fact that the Braves won the game and won 2 out of 3 in the series. No-action the ML, RL and total from the Friday game is one thing - it's the right call because those are the rules. But the game rules don't apply to which team wins 2 out of 3 games in a series. Atlanta gained 2 wins and 1 loss in the standings this weekend. There is no plausible explanation for the series to be graded any other way than an Atlanta win.

Hope this helps.

thanks ckrex......
its a local n they using this online site.....
gonna call n verify again tomorrow....
gonna tell them exactly what u just wrote....

I call bullshit...fuck these jackasses. Do what CKR said and ask them who in Vegas graded it as a push.

no luck.....was on phone with their supervisor...its a lady....for half an hr.....
this is their answer.....
we have this software where it shows us different books and vegas graded wagers plus our own inhouse rules....we came to conclusion that its a push.....if u want u can contact ur agent to work things out between u two.....but ur agent have to give us a call if u want wager to be change between u two....
i ask her what source her software graded as push n she say its from donbest and sportsoption.....she also said that u needed software to gain access to those info....
piece of crap.....like blood said....cant lose a local....gotta take it n hope things even out ....

Back