Earnest Graham
Brandon Marshall
Matt Forte
Kevin Smith
Brett Favre
Jay Cutler
Nate Burleson
Berrard Berrian

How bout a Marshall/Favre for Brees? Think you might be able to pull something like that off

Didnt see he had Manning and Brees. Maybe Marshall/Kevin Smith. Or Grant/Burelson. Then start Smith/Forte

I have the Smith Forte combo in another league, both on my bench, and a WR shortage, so in a way we're alike here.

I'm going to hope to get by with smoke and mirrors right now and hope that one of the two starts out hot, and then try to deal them for a top tier WR. My situation is more dire than yours, because Favre won't kill you, but me starting Teddy Ginn might. But still, I think the only real bet is to wait and hope that you can move Matt Forte for more than you could right now.

I just picked up Warner, so I'm staying pat. He probably went undrafted in a lot of early drafts. I think he's easily a top-10 QB if he plays the entire year. As long as he stays healthy, that should happen.

I just picked up Warner, so I'm staying pat. He probably went undrafted in a lot of early drafts. I think he's easily a top-10 QB if he plays the entire year. As long as he stays healthy, that should happen.

good move considering he might be named starter. Boldins value should go up a bit if thats announced.

Who are you playing with where you were able to draft a team like that?

Nothing too crazy. It was a 1 player keeper league. Grant was my keeper. I had the #1 pick and took Westbrook. I went WR/WR in round 2/3. Graham and Marshall fell to me at 4/5. I was happy to get Marshall that late, but I wasn't too surprised he was there. I don't like Graham, but he's only a flex starter at best. At 6/7, I grabbed the two rookie RB's. I went QB/QB at 8/9, then WR/WR at 10/11.

Fitzgerald too. I skipped on Fitzgerald in favor of Colston and Andre Johnson. But that was when Leinart was starting last night.

dont matter, i still would have takin colston. I think he could be the no.1 FF wideout this upcoming year.

Back