Help me fill out my playoff fantasy team

D-Woww

Old Man Dan
Mods, hope this is ok here, not many ppl gonna check the fantasy forum this time of year.

I do this fantasy playoff league every year and I find it lots of fun (side bar: if anyone wants in let me know, I know the guy caps it at like 150 entries but as far as I know there are still open spots)

The rules go as follows: you put together a team using 1 player from each playoff team. When the team loses, you do not get to replace him. 2 QB, 4 RB 4 WR 1 TE 1K. You also can pick 1 NFC wild card and 1 AFC wild card each week, but they must be a RB/WR or TE.

My initial draft looks like:

QB Brady
QB Rothlisberger
RB Fournette
RB Gurley
RB Ajayi
RB Kamara
WR Funchess
WR Tyreek Hill
WR Thielen
WR Julio Jones
TE Delanie Walker
K Hauschka
Flex AFC Kelce
Flex NFC McCaffrey

What do you guys think? I feel like taking a gamble on an NFC qb is suicide and NFC teams who do make it vfar are more likely to lean on RBs anyway. LMK what you think and DM me if you want me to see if there are still openings in the contest.

don't see how you take Big ben over Bell. He's only thrown over 1 td 1x in the last 7 playoff games played. 1 int on 7 of his last 9 playoff games.

Bell in 3 playoff appearances

29- 167 2 td

30-170

then NE shut him down.

AB has had 100+ in 4 of last 5 games, but in 9 playoff games played only 2 tds (both last year vs Miami).

I think Keenum may be worth a spot. They are so balanced he could throw a bunch of tds this offseason.

i dont hate that idea. id at least then be balanced with 1 qb from each league.

if I go bell over fournette (assume every team jags play is going to stuff the box against him)
Keenum over Ben
Keelan Cole over Thielen?

Back