Help Hawaii Guy

TroyStacks said:
Are The Rainbows Legit 10 Point Favs Bro?

That line started out at -7 last night and I bought the the hook and got them at -6.5. I'm anxious to see what HG has to say about this game as well.

I feel like Nevada +10 is the pick, but Hawaii is the one team that I don't bet without hearing from the man out there...

I'm waiting for more info on this too. Nevada made me some serious $$$ last pm as I had them filling out several winning parlays. Tough to call as the WAC teams tend to have various patterns about the trip to Hawaii and I'm not sure what Nevada's record there is. Need some more research and HG input. How about the over, that might be $$$ too.

hey guys......went to that shitty ass game last night between Hawaii and Eastern Illinois.......total ass kicking........ left after the third quarter since i had no money on it.......

I need to do more research but off hand here are some notes:

- I almost never bet on a game after a 3 point line move (note almost every game i posted i bet against the line move), that being said, I most likely would pass on taking Hawaii after a 6 1/2 to a 10 point line move......

- Hawaii is the real deal, and revenge is on their mind.......they lost last year at Nevada.........

- This bothers me......Eastern Illinois moved the ball really well ON THE GROUND against Hawaii last night........230 yards rushing.......Nevada's Pistol Offense is heavily run oriented, and with the way Hawaii played last night, they could seriously gash Hawaii and keep it close......

- On the flip side, Hawaii played without their star receiver Grice-Mullins and some other injuries.....they will play against Nevada......

Pass right now........:spank: :spank: :spank:

The home team in the Nevada-Hawaii series

has covered the past eight meetings between these schools, with the smallest margin of victory being eight points during that span.

Nevada has lost five or six games in a row ATS as a road underdog.

I made this line Hawaii minus 12 1/2. When I saw the 8, I read this A.M.'s Honolulu Advertiser to make sure Brennan or some other significant player did not go down.

Played at Nevada at minus 8 today, in addition to Oklahoma plus 6 1/2 and Penn State minus 2 1/2.

Good luck,
Paul

pstone said:
has covered the past eight meetings between these schools, with the smallest margin of victory being eight points during that span.

Nevada has lost five or six games in a row ATS as a road underdog.

I made this line Hawaii minus 12 1/2. When I saw the 8, I read this A.M.'s Honolulu Advertiser to make sure Brennan or some other significant player did not go down.

Played at Nevada at minus 8 today, in addition to Oklahoma plus 6 1/2 and Penn State minus 2 1/2.

Good luck,
Paul

Dude, if you had Hawaii a -12.5 point favorite, why did you Play on Nevada?
upset.gif

I liked hawaii a lot against eastern illinois...

I did bet em this week. I think that line's going to move a few more points up.

GL

this one's a no play for me this week, but I'll be watching it late night with a bunch of people at my buddy's house...

Back